X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean Express

Link:
    http://www.hipsoft.com/frames/oe_flash.html

Fill up odd-shaped conainers with tetris-like brics.
    Warning: you could get adicted to this game!

With bob.
    I am an elite member of
    GFARDTO
    And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
    deviantART

My deviant(my art)
    Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

This game is really cool!
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

not bad... not bad at all
      Life is like a box of chocolates, all the good ones are already taken

Alcohol is a way of life

Comment

This game is tedious and boring, dumb and sarcastic, Murloc in contrast is super fantastic. I cant beleive someone would build a profession, clicking over a tetris impression. So search this game and youll be glad, Murloc will bring you the most fun you ever, ever had

Comment

Originally posted by Inferno
          This game is tedious and boring, dumb and sarcastic, Murloc in contrast is super fantastic. I cant beleive someone would build a profession, clicking over a tetris impression. So search this game and youll be glad, Murloc will bring you the most fun you ever, ever had
          Sarcastic? How can it be sarcastic? and I might add, that tedious and boring are the same thing - weird - each to their own I guess

I don't understand your statement about building a profession either - I didn't realise anyone was making a living playing this game, which is what you are saying.

Anyhow, this is my fav version out of the Express series

Comment

Wisdom

Originally posted by Inferno
            "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" Parent wisdom works into old age you &*%# $(@&
            Life is like a box of chocolates, all the good ones are already taken

Alcohol is a way of life

Comment

Working...
            X