Gazzyboy Deep Sea Aquarium Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gazzyboy Deep Sea Aquarium Escape

You got locked inside the aquarium. Can you get out? Good luck!

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Ok I'm out with a little help, but in reality the diver would have died at least three different types of ways in that scenario. LOL
    Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

good game a bit buggy but when u get to red pipes might need to restart

Comment

Viruswarning

If you try to play the game on the gazzyboy site I get a viruswarning.
        So be aware. Unluckely got message on Gamershood to play full version on gazzy-site.
        Shame I really like those games (despite the pixely clicking sometimes).
        Well stuck forever in the aquarium.

Comment

Can you tell me what security software did alert you of a virus, and what exactly the virus report was? And what exactly happened?
          It's very difficult for us to investigate such reports with just the message that "I got a virus warning".
          There can be indeed a virus, or a false positive from your security software. We had both scenarios in the past.
          It helps to know what security software alerted you, and what the exact message was (often to be found in your security software's report logs).

Comment

I'm sorry didn't log in for a long while. I use McAfee.
            If I get a warning next time I'll be more specific.

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
            Can you tell me what security software did alert you of a virus, and what exactly the virus report was? And what exactly happened?
            It's very difficult for us to investigate such reports with just the message that "I got a virus warning".
            There can be indeed a virus, or a false positive from your security software. We had both scenarios in the past.
            It helps to know what security software alerted you, and what the exact message was (often to be found in your security software's report logs).

Comment

Working...
            X