No announcement yet.

Bedtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont really have a bedtime. I sleep in a bedroom downstairs, so no one really knows when I go to bed. On holidays and weekends.. anything from 12am-2am. On school nights between 11pm- 1am.

Comment

Originally posted by Quizomatic
      I dont really have a bedtime. I sleep in a bedroom downstairs, so no one really knows when I go to bed. On holidays and weekends.. anything from 12am-2am. On school nights between 11pm- 1am.
      Oh, you're sooo LUCKY!!!!
      My mom is always telling me to go to the bed...It's soo annoying!!!
      Yesterday, it was 11.02 PM, and she was already saying: "Go to bed, it's already pass 11 o'clock!!! It's too late!"

For god's sake! It was 11.02PM, not 11.40PM!! Since when is 11 o'clock late?!?
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Oh, that has to suck. My computer is upstairs. So my mum always makes me get off the computer at like 11pm or sometimes 10:30pm. And says " its time to go to bed " and i just go downstairs and watch tv in my room.

Comment

same here

i can't wait til xmas i getting a laptop lol
          (\___/)
          (='.'=)
          ('')-('')
          put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
          1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

Lol, I have cable and the PS2 in my room. So im happy lol.

I usually read at night to. I plan on going to bed, and end up reading lol. Last night I went to bed at 12, and ended up reading till 2am lol!

Comment

I dont have much restrictions cuz im 16.
              I sleep at nytime i want.
              But i usually sleep around 12.
              And sometimes later,when im out or wanna watch movies.

LOLz,whoever made the poll,made it 12 pm instead of 12 am.
              Last edited by Mistery; 08-18-2006, 17:47:30. Reason: merged posts
              If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

I dont have any restrictions.. its almost 5am here in england and i'm still awake.. damn this insomnia..
                There's A Party In My Head And I'm Not Invited

Comment

2:00 and I am 9
                  Da pudding turtle fanatic
                  Da PM spammers's fanatic
                  THE ONE WHO LIVES IN PUDDING

I am the loony bin chip eater
                  GFARDTO Chip eater
                  WOO SITE! http://gamesrfun.smfforfree4.com/index.php
                  AYUH!
                  ( )_( )
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

R.I.P Kairi the guinea pig and Helena the rat
                  Online family: Sister: Super_T.
                  Brothers: Hugo_smith and awesomeman

Comment

depends on school nights its 9:00pm and when its not one i go to sleep whenever i want
                    If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

Near about 12 Am
                      sigpic

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow......

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.........
                      Just walk beside me and be my friend "

My Online Family
                      Brother-Geordieboy
                      Sis-Mojotolo and Rima

:group-hug: :group-hug: :group-hug::group-hug:

Comment

on school nights, I go to bed around 10 pm.
                        On weekends, anywhere from 12 am to 3:30 am.

Comment

It depends really on how I feel. Although when I'm back in college on school nights, I try to go to bed at 11. Lately, at home I've been going to bed at 1 or 2. I know it's bad for me, I just feel like there's so much I need to get done.
                          Never Give Up!

sigpic

Comment

On the weekdays it varies from 9pm - 12am depending on how tired I am from the day

Weekends it's usually 11pm

Holidays don't follow any pattern Usually between 8 pm and 5 am is when I sleep

Comment

okay on school nights i go to bed the earliest midnight -2:00 nights when i just cant sleep no matter how hard i try and on days i dont have school any where from 12-5:30 but thats the latest because i get up at like 1:00 the next day anyways lol i get in trouble my parents think im lazy even though i sleep less than them
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by funja View Post
                                okay on school nights i go to bed the earliest midnight -2:00 nights when i just cant sleep no matter how hard i try and on days i dont have school any where from 12-5:30 but thats the latest because i get up at like 1:00 the next day anyways lol i get in trouble my parents think im lazy even though i sleep less than them
                                Ahah, I used to do those "marathons", and my parents would complain because of that too. So at some point I thought, "If I wake up early, they won't know!", so I started waking up around 9am, or even earlier, and I'd have gone to bed only at 4-5am the last night.
                                Needless to say, I looked rather like a zombie, those mornings.
                                Miraculously, those days, at late night, I would have enough energy to run a couple hundred of miles.
                                Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Working...
                                X