Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level 4 sucks!!

Comment

Grrr.... I beat levels 3-7 yesterday, and when I go back to play level 8, all my progress was erased!
      sigpic

Comment

How annoying Crimson.

I've just checked my progress record. The only score which is missing for me is the last level I did which was the 3rd bonus level (4th bonus will not open).

Comment

whats the highest player level i'm at 16

Comment

Only got to 15 Did you manage to open the last bonus level?

Comment

no not yet 16 is just another $50 bonus that doesnt stay if you shut the game down and the next level needs almost 60000 exp

Comment

Yes Zulf I also got to 16 today and I felt disappointed.

The scoring is very odd in this game and it doesn't make me want to go any further.

Comment

any one get to 17+ yet?

Comment

Made 17. Get a new tower.

I have every achievement star now, except the ones for bonus mission 4, which is still locked. 8-( *sigh* guess I have to get 95000xp and see if it magically opens on lvl 18.
                    Last edited by phoenix182; 05-05-2010, 02:42:04.

Comment

Level 19 & Unlock Crossroads Level (potential spoiler)

Originally posted by zulf View Post
                      any one get to 17+ yet?
                      Hi, after playing my way through hours of Level 17 to get to Level 18, and then needing 2x the number of hours to get 150K+ experience points to get to 18 and unlock crossroads I took a different tact:

=== potential spoiler - sorry I don't know how to put it behind a spoiler button ===
                      To accumulate points I used GhostMouse to make the game autoplay. GhostMouse sets up a script of mouse actions and can then replay them over and over. Level one which is relatively easy set of actions with a couple of #7 guns and a small maze. With the #7 (red) guns setup and at their max level it'll get about 800 experience points per level completion. After a day and a bit of the computer playing. Cross-roads was unlocked. Cross-roads is a nice finishing off level took a few tries to complete. I'd rather not have used the GhostMouse option, but it was way to many hours to justify getting to that one next level. Would have been better to key the last level off 100% completions of previous levels.

Now only if I could figure out how to get the heli's in level 4 to not fly around the top of the screen I could get the 100% completions complete. Originally I figured that my maze was causing them to see the exit as blocked, but no luck. Lining up many #7 guns near the top is of no use either.

All the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X