• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..?

Comment

I think you must use
      Did you do this Donaud?
      Last edited by dalveen; 04-11-2010, 21:45:12.

Comment

I did do that in early attempts, but you'll notice that directing traffic is not necessary... they take the same path regardless.

Comment

Yes I see the path it takes but if something is in the penguins way the path will be altered. But if you did not use this method then I'll need to think again.

Edit: OH JOY I've managed to complete level 4. How did I do it? Well.....I don't have a clue!

Edit 2: I forgot to thank Donaud for the help I so badly needed
          Last edited by dalveen; 04-11-2010, 22:39:19.

Comment

did any one notice the money bonus don't stay if you shut the window down and come back or at least that's whats happened to me

Comment

Stuck at level 3 So close... damn tanks. Wanna keep playing but I really should go to bed. Not even tired. Hmmm...

One more try.

Comment

has anyone found a way to kill the first group of heli's on level 4 they just move across the top of the screen you can only see there shadow and cant be killed it must be a glich

Comment

No I never managed to destroy them.

Level 4 was murder

Comment

Originally posted by donaud View Post
                    Beat 8.

Will play bonus levels later. Good game !!

(not so hard once you crack the general strategy)
                    Just finished level 8. I think I cracked the "general strategy", at least I finished levels 6-8 in first try after I adopted a special strategy.

Comment

Could you share your strategy? I can't get past level 3.
                      sigpic

Comment

Level 3

Done all level except for last bonus which will not open. I guess I must require more experience points to "level up" in order to open the bonus level.
                        Last edited by dalveen; 04-13-2010, 00:17:54.

Comment

Finally got level 3 with some luck (using the same strategy I've always used... don't know why it worked now)! Thanks, now trying to figure out level 4.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good luck with level 4.

If you need a hint Donaud helped me to start

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonthread View Post
                              Could you share your strategy? I can't get past level 3.
                              This is my strategy. Don't peek unless you have to!

Comment

Originally posted by zulf View Post
                                did any one notice the money bonus don't stay if you shut the window down and come back or at least that's whats happened to me
                                I thought that was happening, too. Very annoying.

@Hoffman--I'll try that. But on level 4, they pretty much go just where I want them to... I think...

EDIT: After level 4, they get ridiculously easy. I've beaten 5-7 on the first try. 8's going to wait till tomorrow.
                                Last edited by Crimsonthread; 04-13-2010, 04:11:41.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X