Quote Originally Posted by Pamster00 View Post
All Games Menu content links are broken on front end. The white space that would be populated with large thumbnails is just white space with one active ad tile in lower right-hand corner. The phrase "Nothing found" appears in the bottom of the white space. Mouse-over ads can be invoked and closed. Some ad invocations are set to fire when links from Games Menu are clicked. The ads play, but there is no transfer to content sub-menu. Grammar parsing of search argument occurs, but search fails with "Nothing found" message.

Was able to play on GamersHood.com yesterday. Can play on other sites such as GotMail.com, Yizzim.com and HoodaMath.com. Can play through other portals such as Nordinho.net and EscapeGameHint.blog.fc2.com. Updated to latest flash player this morning, but no joy at GamersHood.
Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
Having the same problems as Pamster00. It's been going on for 2 days now. I have no idea how to fix/what to do. Any help would be appreciated. I haven't tried getting in any other way than gamershood.com. Thanks - JJay
Quote Originally Posted by Lillium View Post
Unfortunately I'm having the same issue. The links worked fine for me a couple days ago, but now I just get the error "Nothing Found" When I click any of the menu links up to and including "Gamershood top 15"... nothing. Hope this gets fixed soon!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Lillium View Post
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gamershood.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	19075
Quote Originally Posted by LetMelOut! View Post
Same here

The main site does appear to be down. We will let GamersHood know. But in the meantime, we can all play games here on the forum