Can't play!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't play!!

Someone can explain me why I can't play any game on gamershood???
    Help me, please!!

What do you mean exactly? Can't you play games that are hosted on www.gamershood.com or can't you play any flash games in general?

Make sure that you have the latest Flash Player version installed.
    Go to this page:
    http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html
    and it should display which version of Flash Player you have installed.
    If it's not version 10.0.45.2 then upgrade it.

Comment

Hi Biscuit,

Please post at least one link to a game you are experiencing this issue with, and we will look into it.
      In advance, thanks you very much for reporting it. Our administrator has been notified about it.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Hi Biscuit,

I had the similar problem. All the Mochi games were working, but then, out of the blue, all the Mochi games were unloaded(blank screen). This happened on every site i checked. I didn't find any help, but i did a weird thing what seemed to help. I refreshed one game several times, every time Mochi loaded a little longer and longer, after few refreshes the game was working and after that every other game were working too. Try to refresh one Mochi game several times, i hope this will do the trick.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

had the same issue about mochi

Comment

All Games Menu content links are broken on front end. The white space that would be populated with large thumbnails is just white space with one active ad tile in lower right-hand corner. The phrase "Nothing found" appears in the bottom of the white space. Mouse-over ads can be invoked and closed. Some ad invocations are set to fire when links from Games Menu are clicked. The ads play, but there is no transfer to content sub-menu. Grammar parsing of search argument occurs, but search fails with "Nothing found" message.

Was able to play on GamersHood.com yesterday. Can play on other sites such as GotMail.com, Yizzim.com and HoodaMath.com. Can play through other portals such as Nordinho.net and EscapeGameHint.blog.fc2.com. Updated to latest flash player this morning, but no joy at GamersHood.

Comment

Having the same problems as Pamster00. It's been going on for 2 days now. I have no idea how to fix/what to do. Any help would be appreciated. I haven't tried getting in any other way than gamershood.com. Thanks - JJay

Comment

Can't play either

Unfortunately I'm having the same issue. The links worked fine for me a couple days ago, but now I just get the error "Nothing Found" When I click any of the menu links up to and including "Gamershood top 15"... nothing. Hope this gets fixed soon!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	gamershood.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	1694608

Comment

Same here

Comment

Originally posted by Pamster00 View Post
                      All Games Menu content links are broken on front end. The white space that would be populated with large thumbnails is just white space with one active ad tile in lower right-hand corner. The phrase "Nothing found" appears in the bottom of the white space. Mouse-over ads can be invoked and closed. Some ad invocations are set to fire when links from Games Menu are clicked. The ads play, but there is no transfer to content sub-menu. Grammar parsing of search argument occurs, but search fails with "Nothing found" message.

Was able to play on GamersHood.com yesterday. Can play on other sites such as GotMail.com, Yizzim.com and HoodaMath.com. Can play through other portals such as Nordinho.net and EscapeGameHint.blog.fc2.com. Updated to latest flash player this morning, but no joy at GamersHood.
                      Originally posted by JJay View Post
                      Having the same problems as Pamster00. It's been going on for 2 days now. I have no idea how to fix/what to do. Any help would be appreciated. I haven't tried getting in any other way than gamershood.com. Thanks - JJay
                      Originally posted by Lillium View Post
                      Unfortunately I'm having the same issue. The links worked fine for me a couple days ago, but now I just get the error "Nothing Found" When I click any of the menu links up to and including "Gamershood top 15"... nothing. Hope this gets fixed soon!!!
                      Originally posted by Lillium View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]19075[/ATTACH]
                      Originally posted by LetMelOut! View Post
                      Same here

The main site does appear to be down. We will let GamersHood know. But in the meantime, we can all play games here on the forum

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

The links are fixed! The content is accessible! Yay! Now I want to escape.

Comment

Can anyone post me a screenshot...as I'm having no probs

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Everything Is working this morning Yipee!

Comment

Still a bit of a problem for me.

Our regular game page is showing up fine now, but not showing any new games. The last one posted is "Solo Villa Escape" which has been there for at least a week. I find (and play) new games here in the forum now.

However if this is happening to others, they may not realize/know that they can come here to play. Of course it's possible I'm the only one this is happening to, in which case I don't know how to fix it. Thank you, JJay

It appears that within the past 1/2 hr new games are being posted on our regular game page again!
                              Last edited by JJay; 02-09-2014, 20:35:00. Reason: Updated my post to reflect it's all working now!

Comment

Working...
                              X