This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    i already intall the pack,but still can not open the game,who who can tell me why???
    I try to answer your question, hope you understand.
    (1) open the game
    (2) when it starting, you click ( View = V ) the top of the computer.
    (3) inside (V)and than click (D)....(M)....find japan(auto)

Comment

Anyone can help????????????

when I click the sponge only is beep, Why?????????
      Now I have two records/stick/gloves/cleaner/map/key(from the bottle)/wine

Comment

To Samustus

Hi,
        Can you tell us why we cannot pick up the sponge inside the bathroom?
        when click on it, only have beep sound, we miss something?
        Now I have two records, stick(used), gloves(used),cleaner,map,key(used)(from the bottle).
        Waiting..............Thanks!

Comment

Hi,
          Can you tell us why we cannot pick up the sponge inside the bathroom?
          when click on it, only have beep sound, we miss something?
          Now I have two records, stick(used), gloves(used),cleaner,map,key(used)(from the bottle).
          Waiting..............Thanks!
          Hmm.. sounds like a strange problem. The sponge was one of the first things I picked up.

Make sure you don't have any item in the inventory highlighted. For example, you may have the cleaning fluid highlighted and are trying to click on the sponge... maybe. It might think you are trying to combine.

Not sure exactly, but try what I said and get back.

Comment

To Samustus

Still can't work. Maybe the website something wrong.

Comment

Yes, sounds like there's an error with your game. I'm sorry I have no idea what it could be.

Comment

thanks for the walkthrough but where it says"click cup on low table with the gloves and get dining room keys" I just get a bloomin torch so that cant be right somehow!!!!

can anyone tell me why i get a torch? re previous statement
                Last edited by OneBun; 03-20-2007, 21:47:06. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Are you sure its a torch?

I got something that didnt look much like a key. So if it works opening a door, then its ok

Comment

help

hi, i dont know what to do, i just have 6 items, any key, and i dont know what to do, please anyone could give me a clue?

Comment

I really want to play this game. But I don't know how to get it to load. I get the black screen up and there is a bunch or gibberish then it stops at box looking thing and a U with a " ' " on top of it. But I really don't want to install the jap lang, i am afraid of what it will do. isn't there another way..HELP ME PLEASE..!!

Comment

hi, i dont know what to do, i just have 6 items, any key, and i dont know what to do, please anyone could give me a clue?
                        There's a walkthrough on previous pages.

..But I really don't want to install the jap lang, i am afraid of what it will do. isn't there another way..HELP ME PLEASE..!!
                        The language pack is from Microsoft, so there is nothing to really panic about. All it does is convert data written in Japanese into Japanese symbols, so you can see it without it being gibberish (well.. more so )

Comment

aiuto

non mi riesce di vedere il gioco mi potete aiutare?

Comment

what the heck!!!

I'm trying to click on the dining room chair, but I can't find anything! can someone give me some advice?

Comment

I'm trying to click on the dining room chair, but I can't find anything! can someone give me some advice?
                              Did you check the middle red chair on the left side? Try clicking around that chairs borders, above and below the dining table.

Sadly, its just a case of having a degree of luck in getting it by clicking insanely, just like getting the corkscrew from the kitchen

Comment

i refresh so many times. then now it's loaded to 100% but then it's stuck. tsk.

Comment

Working...
                                X