Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castaway

(RPG)

Stranded on a mysterious island, it is up to you to restore peace to its villagers. Become a powerful warrior - growing your powers and abilities through over 50 quests across a distinct and visually stylized world. Discover and raise loyal pets that will fight by your side in this unique action RPG. Customize your appearance as you gain new armor and weapons from wooden sticks to elemental swords.

Controls
    - Arrow keys or WASD to move your character around.
    - Mouse to select/attack enemies and interact with objects.

Play Here

I died in 1 of my quests, gladly I saved my game

Comment

Cute game Got to the village
      Methinks this game reminds me of the nieces old pokemon game where you gotta follow the road to get to the next platform Was confused at first about that

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Cool game my only complaint is that god AWFUL poison. I dont understand why people feel the need to add poison to rpgs it doesnt add to the challenge, all it does is make things tedious and annoying....

Comment

omigosh, ***?
          after I leave the town, how do I get backx.x?!

Comment

Well... that is a bit of a hair puller. Either you buy a feather in the store before you leave OR you try and get back to the part of the map where you entered from the town.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

are you supposed to be able to save your game in the middle of a quest?

Comment

No. You save your game in the village. Go to Traveler's Den and then choose "save progress"

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Somehow made it to the volcano but I give up. Game is waay to unbalanced, impossible to keep a pet alive, always miss, healing items are insanely expensive (400g ***)

Comment

i am sooo confused!! how do you get the shells from the beetles for the 2nd quest in the mercenary guild!!! please help me!
                    HaPpInEsS rUnS iN a CiRcUlAr MoTiOn

Comment

Originally posted by LoVeXdEaTh View Post
                      i am sooo confused!! how do you get the shells from the beetles for the 2nd quest in the mercenary guild!!! please help me!
                      Last edited by OneBun; 05-25-2010, 06:53:30. Reason: please use spoilers. ;)

Comment

I feel so stupid, but...

I truly don't know what to do. I am still on the first island, trapped, unable to cross water or find anything. What do I do?

Comment

Working...
                        X