No announcement yet.

The Regular Riddle (My New Riddle Game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Regular Riddle (My New Riddle Game)

OK, guys, I've started to make this new riddle game. It's called The Regular Riddle and it's the first one I've ever made.... I've not got many levels yet, and yes, it is built on freewebs, but I'd really appreciate it if you would have a go.
    http://www.freewebs.com/theregularriddle/

or
    http://gamershood.com/flashgames/1831

Thanks,

Becky

The link is currently not working due to bandwidth problems, but the game will be up again very soon. Please be patient. Thank you

DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS. GIVE HINTS ONLY.
    USE SPOILER TAGS IF NECESSARY.

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS ~ (spoiler="title")spoiler text here(/spoiler)
    Just replace the brackets with these brackets [ ]
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-20-2006, 14:28:28.

Trying to play.Am I the first?
    At level 2 now.
    Hmm at level 3.
    I think I like it already.
    Now looking up the table,but lol finding nothing.Trying...
    Last edited by Pink; 08-16-2006, 20:07:46.

Comment

i will have a go, but i aint ne gd at em lol, it will b a laugh
      &&i dont want the guy that says, "[yea], thats her" i want a guy who has hisarms around me && his mate comes up and says// "so.. is this the girl you won't shut up about??//"

Comment

So far fun and pretty easy. Now I am stuck on the level with the acronym.

Nevermind, got it :-)

Comment

hehe, im stuck on level 3, i think tht it hehe, tld u i was rubbish at em
          &&i dont want the guy that says, "[yea], thats her" i want a guy who has hisarms around me && his mate comes up and says// "so.. is this the girl you won't shut up about??//"

Comment

Which one is it (without giving too much away)?

Comment

the ones with the mouse clicker things, nd the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by pineOCfan
                the ones with the mouse clicker things, nd the numbers
                The numbers and the arrows?

Well, since this game contains another game to beat which I am not fond of, I'll stop here. Sorry this is just my personal taste, but I don't like riddles where I have to beat other kinds of games :-(

Comment

:d

I'm glad you like it guys, sorry about the lack of levels I need more ideas. Aaaah but Mistery, you missed something.

Comment

dont wrry bout it bein short, i jkst got a bit lost at the end

Comment

Originally posted by becky---x
                      I'm glad you like it guys, sorry about the lack of levels I need more ideas. Aaaah but Mistery, you missed something.
                      I am going to check it. Hehe, just did it: Okay who do you mean: you or me,lol.

And here just ideas for you what you could use ;-)
                      http://www.purplehell.com/riddletools/

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hehe, then I am just a first to beat it? (I mean to the first temp end). Or did I miss again anything?

Comment

If you get to the smiley face you've got to the temp. end. By the way, do you know how to edit the source code when using freewebs?

Comment

Yes, I did :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X