World Cup Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup Rescue

A new point and click adventure by Inka Games.
    The World Cup has been stolen, and without it the worldwide event won’t take place. The perpetrator of such ignominy is no other than Zeus, main God of the Greek Pantheon, who is offended by humans comparing some of the best football players to Gods. Choose between Lio Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to play this adventure. Good luck!

Play Here

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Found and created a lot of items.
    So far only got Medusa's necklace from the list though, trying to figure out how to trick out the other creatures.

Comment

Same here, so far I only tricked out Medusa. Also I got a lot of other stuff from the other places, but can't work out yet how to use them. I only
      and
      for which I got

Wow... a lot of spoiler tags in one post

EDIT: Wow... nice game! But I wouldn't have made it through without a walkthrough that I found HERE:

Last edited by scarface-joe; 06-19-2010, 15:25:15.
      Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose

Comment

Finally done but with a lot of help.
        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
        sigpic

Comment

rats .. thunder storm - and I was making progress .. heading off-line and turning off machine. *sigh*

Napped for a couple of hours, had dinner, power had been off and still off in my den so to garage to flip the switch. It is summer in FL.
          Have
          Leaving the bull alone until I figure out more - he did me in the first try before the storm.
          bu

Garden - got two things but not what is on my list. Eve talked to him but I can't. Not fair!
          Medusa - one thing - but couldn't act fast enough or missing an item. Or! solved it and left an item, and got 2 more. Now where?

Troy .. to weak or too short *sigh*

Lord of Hades keeps broiling me.
          A new item -

Back to Troy .. wrong season for tree? No hot spot. hmm.. just need to select the right thing to use. OK - 2nd thing gotten for Zeus
          Got trident which you need before getting the apple. Then dragon and at last the bull which requires

Thank goodness I finished as it is after 1 a.m. and I've got bed to think about.
          Last edited by NannaJoy; 06-21-2010, 06:05:17.

Comment

Originally posted by scarface-joe View Post
            Same here, so far I only tricked out Medusa. Also I got a lot of other stuff from the other places, but can't work out yet how to use them. I only
            and
            for which I got

Wow... a lot of spoiler tags in one post

EDIT: Wow... nice game! But I wouldn't have made it through without a walkthrough that I found HERE:

here is a real walkthrough: http://www.freegamesnews.com/en/?p=1...comment-336964 your url didnt help me at all
            My Motto:enjoy life and dare to dance like a PANDA!!!

Comment

Working...
            X