Idol Days Sim Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idol Days Sim Date

Idol Days Sim Date is a simulation game where you can practice your dating skills in virtual world. You have 30 days to spend and build relationship with 5 characters. Have fun!

Idol Days Sim Date

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Seems a bit buggy... For instance, when dating someone, the conversation text doesn't always appear, and after talking to Devin for some time, I can no longer visit him.
    sigpic

Comment

why cant i win??? How many dates are needed before you get an ending with one of them?

Comment

Is the goal to just make a relationship with one or all of them? I'm confused...

Comment

2 dates - one at each location and they have to go well...figure out the gifts each one likes...mainly you need to talk to them...it will tell you when you've completed their path. It took me 16 days for to complete Emerson's path and I didn't do much else.
          Last edited by Chublearuble; 08-06-2010, 17:03:45.

Comment

You only really have enough time to make a relationship with one of them each time you play. You have to talk to them a lot, figure out what items they like and go 2 dates - giving the two items he likes. It will tell you when you can give them gifts and when you can go on dates. It doesn't really do anything extra to give them gifts when you're not on a date other than figuring out what they like for gifts. If you give them a wrong gift on a date it will be unsuccessful and you will have to go on another date, so it's good to figure out what the guy likes before actually going on a date. You really don't have to work on your skill or wisdom or charm (other than to work at the one place you have to have at least 15 wisdom and 15 skill). Just work a couple of days to get the items the guy likes. When you have talked to the guy as much as you can it will tell you that you have completed the path. When you have completed the path, at the end of the game it will give you a cheat code that you can enter the next time you play. Hope that helps!!

Comment

aw man i cant talk to devin anymore
              My Motto:enjoy life and dare to dance like a PANDA!!!

Comment

Working...
              X