No announcement yet.

Most Embarrassing Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i was in my teens, i was taking my alsation "Lady" for a walk along the sea front. A new sea defence made out of huge boulders had just been made there and i ran towards it meaning to climb up onto it. Well just as i approached the new sea defence, what looked like a patch of seaweed was in front of it which turned out to be a huge hole that was filled with seawater. Honestly i went up to my neck!!! when i managed to pull myself out i looked just like a weird sea monster dripping wet and covered in seaweed and believe me it stunk to high heaven everyone around was practically falling over laughing.
    I'm Hungry, let's get a taco, Thirsty? drink moloko
    Gamershood Online Paradise is now on Facebook!

Comment

would have 2 be when i was in a play and i was late on stage
      and even wors when i bowed 2 the king my dress fliped up!!!!
      .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

yo

do u wont yo be 1 of my buddies don't worry im only 11

Comment

hmmm my most embaressing moment... well theres two...

one is last year when i was at disneyland we were going on every single ride and the last one was a winne the pooh, so i said alright and got on well theres a tree haning outside of the entrance so when we went under it....
          Sidenote: i have EXTREME arachnophobia
          ...You guessed it the biggest hariest wierdest color spider dropped down from the tree so when it was infront of my face i flipped out and stood up and started yelling and screaming and i grabbed my aunts purse out of her hands and smacked around spining and spining. (at one point i was hanging out of a moving ride with only my feet inside) now since theres only like 1 car at a time moving we were the only ones inside. so by the time we get out im bashing on the door trying to escape, tears streaming down my cheeks same with my family and were all trying to get out. meanwhile EVERYONE in the line was looking at us like we were physcos and the kids were trying to get out of the line up. oh that was an embarresing funny moment.

my second moment... hrm cant remember that one right now... ill post again once i remember

Comment

ok... ive got 2 and theyre pretty similar: ok here goes...
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~number 1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            I'm at a school assembly. One of my favourite 'silly songs' came on and I was the only one who knew the words - even out of the ones who were performing the assembly!!! As you probably guessed, I was singing - all on my own. Everyone started at me - I got embarrassed, but then I rememebered I was a class clown and weirdo, so I kept singing!
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~number 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            I'm in my classroom having singing time. Then one of everybody's favourite song came on. Like number 1, I was the only one who actually knew the words - but luckily only the verses. Everyone knew the chorus. So every verse, uhh......... my teacher said "solo <<my name>>!"
            not really embarrassing... but they made me flush!

Always smile!
            THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS ARETHE BEST - JK ROWLING IS MY ROLE MODEL!!!:dan: :hb: :popc1: :hit:

:dewave:

Comment

Yikes

My moment came years ago when I made dolls for a living.

It was during my 3 year old daughters Pre-school Christmas program. After the play in which she played the Virgin Mary, the children had to introduce their parents, and tell everyone what their parents did.

My beautiful little angel stands up in front of everyone in church and says, " This is my Daddy he builds cranes, this is my mommy, she makes babies"

Try explaining your way out of this at church.

Comment

Lol, that is indeed very embarrassing
                I'm sure most parents have such stories about their kids making them blush

Comment

How true.

Sounds like that could be the makings of a new thread.

Comment

There is one: http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6060

Comment

Originally posted by Sandbox
                      My moment came years ago when I made dolls for a living.

It was during my 3 year old daughters Pre-school Christmas program. After the play in which she played the Virgin Mary, the children had to introduce their parents, and tell everyone what their parents did.

My beautiful little angel stands up in front of everyone in church and says, " This is my Daddy he builds cranes, this is my mommy, she makes babies"

Try explaining your way out of this at church.
                      LOL! That's really funny! Thanks for sharing

Oh I guess I should tell about an embarrassing moment too...
                      Ok, This is about a year ago...

I was on a date with a guy I just met. We were having a drink at a bar, sitting outside in the sun, flirting away... I had my dogs with me, one of them under the table, the other one next to me with his leish tied to my chair. He was just telling me something about him when another dog walked by. The dog that was tied to my chair wanted to go take a look... Being a st Bernard, he's much heavier than me and pulled over the chair with me on it I crashed onto the next table, making it fall over and pooring the drinks that were on it all over my clothes... Talk about your romantic first date...
                      Last edited by Iva; 09-17-2007, 12:34:38.

GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

Fly by the seat of your pants

sigpic

Comment

ummmmm. probaly wen this kid pantsed me cause he thought i was wearing a belt.it happened in 5th grade AND IT SUCKED!!!!

Comment

This one time when i was at camp there was a game called gaga(kinda like dodgeball) and while sliding into the pit my pants got caught on a nail and tore in front my age ggroup cabin mates.
                          "When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"

Everytime someone angers me I go down to the panama canal and dig a lock.

If everyone is diffrent wouldn't that mean everyone is the same but if we are all diffrent then how can we be the same?

Elite Specops Swordmaster of GFARDTO

Comment

in first grade i was singing the response soreal sulm and it was an all school mass(with means k-8) and it awalys has 2 verses and i sang thoes and was just about to sing(i was singing loudly) a third but of cours there was no third so when the person reading started reading i was still singing and when i relized it i burst in to tears
                            I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

i jumpped into a pond once and dont know why...... it looks like that foamy stuff that you can walk on but it was the stuff you find in ponds and it was so still
                              Online family:
                              Online bro: Point click man
                              Online dad:RC-10M
                              Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

Working...
                              X