No announcement yet.

Submachine Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, would someone please tell me where to find the red gems? I'm not seeing anything red at all?
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

Originally posted by ThemePark
      Seriously, would someone please tell me where to find the red gems? I'm not seeing anything red at all?
      If I remember correctly the gems are in the 3 different rooms that you can access from the same room. To open the doors, you have to turn/set the cube in different directions (their position is shown on or above the doors each) in another room. If you have already found the two other gems, you need to open the third door in a similar way.

Comment

A...cube?
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by ThemePark
          A...cube?

Comment

I know I'm being thick here but I haven't got a clue where this cube is supposed to be. I know now where those 3 doors that you talk about are though.

When I've gone inside in the room with the horses, I can go 2 rooms down, and from there 1 right and 1 down, and then no further. Or I can go 1 left, 1 down where I can push some rock in the wall down, but that doesn't seem to do anything, I haven't been able to figure out what at least, and then 1 right and 1 down and no further. And all I have is the lighter

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

I don't remember details so I can't help, but I have found a walkthrough:
              http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/showpo...6&postcount=19

Comment

Ah thanks, I didn't think the spikes on the left would disappear when I pushed the rock in the wall, from what I had understood you'd need the 3 gems to stop them.

Btw, the second link in the first post leads to the game Gateway instead.

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Thank you, I fixed it

Comment

good game thank you
                    keep on keepin on

Comment

"lighter (in the wall)"

Where is that at the right side? After I take stone tongue. I kept clicking everywhere and don't know where did you guys find it?

bump pls help.

bump pls someone. I need help to looking for the lighter in the wall.
                      Last edited by Mistery; 09-09-2006, 16:58:55. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Just go to the right when you are still outside and it is in the wall (about the center of the screen), it's a yellowish thing.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I beat it all alone without help or reading the forum!!! Holla

Comment

wow that was an easy game...way to short...

took me like 5 mins...
                            Last edited by Mistery; 09-30-2006, 22:06:52. Reason: merged posts

Comment

it's a prequel, so i guess it shld b short and sweet..lol..anyway, looking forward to more submachine! =)
                              Escaping from the world by escaping the rooms!

Comment

hmm even after reading the walkthrough ( http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/showpo...6&postcount=19 ) i'm still lost regarding how to use the three jewels.. please help me
                                My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

Working...
                                X