No announcement yet.

Worst moments of your life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all started when my girlfriend left me. Eventually I had to leave my appartment and I wasnt sure where to go, so might as well leave for nowhere and see where the roads would take me. I sold my little TV and VCR, the only things of real value I had and took off without telling anyone with only that money in my pockets. My original plan was to go across Canada and go down from there to California. Thats about 4000km. To make this story short, I got to Calgary, someone broke into my car and stole everying single thing I owned in my life at that point. That pretty much ended my trip. And I'm not telling what I had to do to come back home.
    Last edited by fredskywalker; 10-28-2006, 15:09:50.
    I'd rather be an optimist who's a little bit crazy than a pessimist who's right.

I have found eternal life. Embrace it.

Comment

@ Fred....That's awful...I'm sorry to hear that...
      @ Hyper...wow....you are an unlucky fox.... But really...those are some awful moments!!
      @ Lilli...My brother was in a VW Rabbit as a passenger when his friend crashed the car. There was a cliff, litterally a couple hundred feet high, right next to the embankment the car flipped over into. My brother survived and I am so grateful. I can completely understand your situation. And my brother? He was so out of it after the accident, that all he could say was that he lost his $12 gas cap.

Comment

Yeah, brothers do have strange ideas in frightening situations. I'm very glad your brother survived the accident, though. I think the shock of what could have happned is da worst...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

hmm, i dont have any worse moments but i do have lot of bad moments.
          Most of them when im embarrased by someone infront of lot of people.
          But i would really say that the worst years of my life even if i live to 100 has been when i was 10 to when i was 15.
          Im almost 17 currently.
          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

when i pissed myself when i was on a rollercoaster with my friends...
            Live in virtue no desire.
            And in the grave an angels' choir.
            You look to heaven, wonder why.
            No one can see them in the sky.
            Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

the worst moments in my life are my grandads death and my cats death ( my cat onlyu died yesterday). i cried like there was no tommorow.
              *waits in police station* ok ok i confess! i took the last piece of cake!

when a leader speaks, that leader dies.....

if you really want to be happy and accepted, be yourself. -some guy named bob who works at my local kfc

Comment

The worst moments in my life was when my daughter's dad broke up with me a week AFTER I gave birth to our child.

Another worst moment was when I "exploded"...Here's the story...
                I remember the day, it was Halloween and I was in Kindergarden/care and I had to use the bathroom, but my teacher would not let me go. Finally after the school day was about to be over she finally lets me go (mind you this is the bladder of a 6 year old), so we used a unisex bathroom with two stalls. I went in the stall but ended up pee-peeing on myself and I was so mad I started to cry. Then this boy walks in looks under my stall and is like "Are you alright". That freaks me out so my nose starts bleeding and then I throw up on myself. ARGH! And what do I get for all that? A popcorn candy ball!

Comment

@Mister Mr.....I can relate to the feeling of a lost favorite kitty. Biiiiiiig to you for having to go through that. It's rough. Hope you are doing better now.

@ Ms. Interpret.......Awwwww......Those just sound like some horrible and traumatic memories!! Biiiiiiiig for you, too.

Comment

Working...
                  X