X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Chamber

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/index.php?...t=speedchamber

Jump at the right moment etc. by clicking.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

link not working

Comment

What the heck is up with that?!

Comment

I thought that was tresure box forum, if you want this game
        use this link :
        http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-977.htm

Comment

is there something wrong with the game? cause after the frog gets the ball and the guy throws the ball into the air all i get is a blank screen

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            is there something wrong with the game? cause after the frog gets the ball and the guy throws the ball into the air all i get is a blank screen
            Yea what is up with that?

Comment

I also don't know, but you can click right mouse button and then play to skip it.

Comment

this game is nice though confusing. heres what i got until:

1. start off by clicking the head (it screams). it will show more of its body

2. click the red ball, it'll be passed across by men and get shot out of the cannon and into the funnel

3. click the small painting with the guy with a hat (not the guy that looks like a clown). more identical paintings will show up

4. before you go on, press the black dot beneath the picture titled "waterman". water comes out his mouth. right after you do this, click the painting (one of the ones which came out when you pressed the single one) that is on the third row, its the second one that dosent move when you hover your mouse over it. he knocks the wood off stopping the wheel from moving. if you do not do this while water is running, you will have to start over.

5. the red ball goes into a tunnel. click the tunnel and a hose will come out reaching to a curtain. the certain will move and 2 wreastlers will say "im not ready yet". click it again and again until the remainng wreastler says thanks.

6. he will drop it into the road below. press the sun painting and it will show a man saying i need light. the arm above the sign that says generator is what you must use. hold the arm while moving counter-clockwise around the wheel until the three light bulbs glow white.

7. a train will appear and push the ball onto a window sill. open the gate-thing across from it and a "bridge" will come between the 2 spots.

8. click the window and a hammer will push the red ball down.

9. you must play the keys (1 - 16) to advance. put in " 5 8 12 5 something else "

i cant find out the next number

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  this game is nice though confusing. heres what i got until:

1. start off by clicking the head (it screams). it will show more of its body

2. click the red ball, it'll be passed across by men and get shot out of the cannon and into the funnel

3. click the small painting with the guy with a hat (not the guy that looks like a clown). more identical paintings will show up

4. before you go on, press the black dot beneath the picture titled "waterman". water comes out his mouth. right after you do this, click the painting (one of the ones which came out when you pressed the single one) that is on the third row, its the second one that dosent move when you hover your mouse over it. he knocks the wood off stopping the wheel from moving. if you do not do this while water is running, you will have to start over.

5. the red ball goes into a tunnel. click the tunnel and a hose will come out reaching to a curtain. the certain will move and 2 wreastlers will say "im not ready yet". click it again and again until the remainng wreastler says thanks.

6. he will drop it into the road below. press the sun painting and it will show a man saying i need light. the arm above the sign that says generator is what you must use. hold the arm while moving counter-clockwise around the wheel until the three light bulbs glow white.

7. a train will appear and push the ball onto a window sill. open the gate-thing across from it and a "bridge" will come between the 2 spots.

8. click the window and a hammer will push the red ball down.

9. you must play the keys (1 - 16) to advance. put in " 5 8 12 5 something else "

i cant find out the next number
                  the next 2 numbers are 2 and 4

Comment

when i do that at the end it goes back to the game site for some reson

Comment

Stumped

The frog carried the red ball to the 2 men and the last one threw it up and now i got just a blank playing screen. HELP!!! Is that the end of the game or what?!

Comment

finishd it , ending was rubbish
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X