View Poll Results: Which moderator do you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mistery

36 70.59%
  • Eternal Becky

31 60.78%
  • OneBun

28 54.90%
  • VetnernSweetie

11 21.57%
  • Samustus

7 13.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Moderator Voter

Careful: I'm that bump underneath your rug.

Moderation notes that some members have voiced concerns about this thread being closed. So we have reopened it. It was closed because it only contains the original mods. We could have removed the poll as well, but we did not think it would be fair to remove the poll completely, because it would be taking away what people said. It's not fair to remove their votes. We will continue to keep the poll closed as the new mods were not in it.

Lets just say that if perhaps a member would like to create a new thread & a new poll. The moderators could close this one completely & give a redirect link to the new one.... perhaps.
    ...but if not... all can still posts thoughts about their favorite mods even without the poll.
    Last edited by OneBun; 07-26-2007 at 23:50:27. Reason: tiny oopsie to fix. :P
    Important Things to Know:
    1. A sly Bunny will have three openings to its den!
    2. Never rely on a Bunny's foot for luck, after all, it didn't work out too well for that Bunny!

My New Games Place (under development)

My Lil' Collection of Pet Games

Ahh... ok. Until such a thread is posted here are my favourite moderators in no particular order:
    Vortex (aka VetnernSweetie), OneBun, Mistery, Eternal Becky, Adventure, EscapeGirl, lili, ThemePark, jack and Samustus

STILL struddling

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Well I'd have to say in the beginning I loved mistery cause I didn't know the others just yet being a newbie lol but now I love them all everyone is sooo cool here it is just too hard to choose just one
    DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!