Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The poll is already closed, since the voting wouldn't be fair towards the new moderators even if they were added. But the thread is still open for posts

Comment

Well, whaz da point of having the poll in the first place then? Are we supposed to just discuss moderators in here? Is that a better idea? Really? *Feels confused*

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

i like Mistery
        EscapeGirl
        OneBun
        Lovin Gamershood!

dOn'T mEsS wItH dA bEsS cOz Da BeSs dOn'T mEsS!

WOHOO! New member of the Looney Bin!
        Thanx Mistery 4 helping me 2 become a member!

Spread the virus! 1

PrEtTy_pRiNcE$$

Comment

Well, since the poll looks sorta pointless to me because there is no real reason to have it in this thread as no one can vote any more, I guess it gives the thread a sort of "Whos on first, Whats on second and Idunno is on third place" feeling
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5P04stMTak

I still insist on voting for ALL moderators on this site. It means that I would like to add Adventure, EscapeGirl, lili, ThemePark and jack to my vote.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Since continuing to vote in the current poll wouldn't be fair towards the new moderators (even if adding them at this point); and you would like to have the ability to vote, please feel free to create a new Moderator Voter thread with a new poll including all moderators.

I'm closing this thread now.
            Last edited by Mistery; 07-26-2007, 17:05:23.

Comment

Moderation notes that some members have voiced concerns about this thread being closed. So we have reopened it. It was closed because it only contains the original mods. We could have removed the poll as well, but we did not think it would be fair to remove the poll completely, because it would be taking away what people said. It's not fair to remove their votes. We will continue to keep the poll closed as the new mods were not in it.

Lets just say that if perhaps a member would like to create a new thread & a new poll. The moderators could close this one completely & give a redirect link to the new one.... perhaps.
              ...but if not... all can still posts thoughts about their favorite mods even without the poll.
              Last edited by OneBun; 07-26-2007, 23:50:27. Reason: tiny oopsie to fix. :P
              Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
              Looney GHer!

Comment

Ahh... ok. Until such a thread is posted here are my favourite moderators in no particular order:
                Vortex (aka VetnernSweetie), OneBun, Mistery, Eternal Becky, Adventure, EscapeGirl, lili, ThemePark, jack and Samustus

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Well I'd have to say in the beginning I loved mistery cause I didn't know the others just yet being a newbie lol but now I love them all everyone is sooo cool here it is just too hard to choose just one
                  DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

Working...
                  X