Kingdom Days Sim Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingdom Days Sim Date

Kingdom Days Sim Date is a simulation game for girls of all ages. Your have 30 days to spend and build relationships with up to 5 different characters.

Kingdom Days Sim Date

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

I can't figure out how to build up skills

Comment

@arsussman - go to the witch's shop and buy any1 of the potions to improve skills. i.e. - (potions left to right) pink - charm, blue - wisdom, green - magic. P.S. - I now know how to unlock the coffin (there are actually 5 guys, u'll know this if u've looked carefully at the pic in the beginning) and know all cheatcodes, Out and finished XD
      Last edited by Unique112; 09-08-2010, 14:15:29.

Comment

I married the king.

I prefer Lewis.
        Last edited by AnnaLin9; 10-17-2010, 13:46:04.

Comment

I dated all four boys i broke the blacksmith curse and married the king and then i restarted and married the blacksmith man after than i restarted and i married the guy that have cat ears and tail though his trouser well i married all of them actually i restart and married them all and got the cheat code i still didn't figure out what with the coffin and what i have to do with the coffin in the forest is chain up the coffin but i don't no what to choose between all the four boys

Comment

Please Help!

Can someone help me in the game called kingdom days sim date? I want to know the cheat code and how to unlock the coffin. thanks!
            Last edited by idonknow; 12-26-2011, 09:20:56.

Comment

How to Open the Coffin

If you want the cheat codes, I am unsure if I'm allowed to post them but here they are anyway:

Hope you have fun =]
              Last edited by Kzin; 06-08-2012, 10:06:29. Reason: Please use spoilers to give hints

Comment

Working...
              X