Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny Resigns

Hi all,

The life of the bunny has been quite busy over the last couple of years, so moderating here at GamersHood, has become infrequent at times for me. We all go through those times in life, so for me I decided it would only be fair to step down. It was a difficult decision for me to make, but I now know it's the right one. It's been a wonderful experience assisting you all over the years. You all bring such joy to my life, & I appreciate that very much. I cannot believe I have been here so long... since 2006! It's been fantastic!

I will still be around when I have some free time so I can chat & play games with you all, so no worries. The bunny is still here.

Hugs to you all!

OneBun
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Gonna miss having your higher power of knowledge at the ready but thankful for the stint we had. All the best with everything.

Comment

Dear OneBun...You're gonna be so missed here on the Moderation team. You've always been so helpful and patient. I'm glad you will still "hop" in from time to time to say hi to us. Your humor and great personality really do help add to the enjoyment of this place. Hope to see you hopping by soon [preferably before Easter when you normally "hop" out. ). Take care my dear and please keep in touch.

Comment

Thank you for all the help you gave and i wish you the best. Hope to see you around in the near future.

Comment

Thanks OneBun for all your efforts. Now you can join us on the otherside

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Hi dear OneBun, I can absolutely can relate to the difficulty your decision. And I applaud you for making the decision that is best for you. I know you as someone who always puts others you love, as well as your projects, on the first place. That's a very admirable quality, but sometimes you must do what is best for you.

I and the forums can't thank you enough for all what you have done in all those years. You did incredibly much and far much is not seen by most. You were a fantastic moderator and I learned so much from you. You definitively will leave a gap behind that never can be fully filled because you are unique in the best meaning. Thank you so much for everything my dear friend! I hope to see you frequently around the forums.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Thank You all for your kind thoughts. I'll still be around at times, as life allows.

Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
              Looney GHer!

Comment

But, OneBun... I just came back! Hopefully, I'll still be able to hear those words of wisdom from time to time.
                A woman has the last word in any argument.
                Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

sigpic I LOVE COWBOYS!

Comment

Sorry, I've just noticed this thread so I'm kinda late in wishing you all the best and I hope that you will drop by soon.
                  We all miss you a lot.
                  See ya soon dear OneBun and here is a snack waiting for you
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	chocowortel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	1694117
                  From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X