Marv Riddle 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marv Riddle 2

A really well made, logic, yet not easy online riddle game made by Marvin - the creator of Marv Riddle

Currently the riddle has 14 levels and one bonus level, but more levels are planned.
    To advance you put the solution before the .htm in the url. For example if the answer is "new begin" you change the url to change newbegin.htm

The first 14 levels don't require google, wikipedia or the usage of any existing codes/ciphers.

Enjoy!

Play Here

DO NOT POST SOLUTIONS. GIVE HINTS ONLY.
    USE SPOILER TAGS TO GIVE HINTS AND TO COVER PARTS THAT COULD SPOIL PARTS OF THE RIDDLE TO OTHERS.
    THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS ~ [spoiler=title]spoiler text here[/spoiler]
    YOU CAN PRACTICE SPOILERS HERE
    Last edited by Adventure; 09-16-2010, 13:44:45.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

If anyone needs some help, don't hesitate to post. I reach the temporary end some time ago and I can help with all levels, except for the bonus level which I haven't attempt yet.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Hi!

I need help with level 4 - Coordinates. I've found word and Hellish Coordinates Bonus Level.

Don't know where to start now, or how to avoid this Bonus level, and come to level 5...

Thanx in advance...

edit: Got it, on level 5, but also
      for the bonus level... :/ Any hint for that?
      Last edited by falco26; 09-25-2010, 17:07:38.

Comment

To the bonus level - every hint screen (egg page) gives you one letter. Just find a scheme and don't make a mistake...

Comment

Will continue working on bonus level, but now I'm out of ideas,
          same as for Level 7 - Some Coordinates... :-/

I've red the text, & as not being native english speaker, only orange rainbow dream color for me is
          . And I can get one character coordinate for my letters, but also 3 characters than I get overlap. I'm probably overthinking it so help! PM would be great.

Thanx! :-D

Comment

You don't need to be a native speaker to find some coordinates .

Comment

Got it! Thanx!

Stuck again Level 8.
              I thought I got this one, but I only get more mess.
              I'm sorry if this is a huge spoiler, feel free to delete it... (don't know how to explain other way)

Please help!
              Last edited by Adventure; 09-26-2010, 23:45:04. Reason: Please use the edit button to avoid double posting. Many thanks! :)

Comment

Hmm..

Does this help?
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Thanx a lot! Got it!

Comment

Great! Well done!

I am hoping I will have to work on the bonus level this week. Thanks for the hint in advance, Marvin. I am afraid I will need it.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

hello im new and i dont really understand level 1... me n my boyfriend have been trying for 2hiurs.. help please

*2hours
                      Last edited by Adventure; 09-27-2010, 23:22:33. Reason: Please use the edit button to edit your posts. Double posting is not allowed, unless 48 hours passed and you still didn't got help.

Comment

Welcome to GamersHood, lailagya.

BTW, you can edit your post by using the edit button in the top right corner of your posts. Please make use of it, because we have the rule to not double posts unless 48 hours have passed and you still didn't got any help.

For more detailed info about the edit button, read this thread.
                        http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...he-Edit-Button.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

hello thankyou for the spoiler but we still dont get it....

Comment

@Adventure....

I don't get it as well......

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Hope it helps!

Comment

Working...
                              X