No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race "online version"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RBS, Crimsonthread and ozchick: numbers may represent little bigger part of sentence than letters.

RESULTS OF LEG 1:

Since there was no test leg all the times will be reset in the beginning of leg2. And no teams will be eliminated (exept 2 inactive teams)

I will bring out 3 fastest teams with times:
    Beck & Corinne (Team 2) - race time 26 min
    Tanja & Carol(Team 3) - race time 1 hour [+34min]
    Chris & Katja (Team 6) - race time 2h 5min [+1h 39min] They were not fast enough and had to leave with second plane, what left 10 minutes later.

Teams who are still solving, you can solve calmly to the pit stop (once again: all times will be reset at the beginning of leg 2)

You may also send me information about what time do you wanna pass leg2 in this weekend.

Raiguma.
    Last edited by raiguma; 10-05-2010, 18:31:36.

Comment

having issues with the roadblock
      i know where to go
      but not sure how it works

got it now
      Last edited by linkinpark333; 10-05-2010, 20:13:13.

Comment

yay thanks for the help raiguma, that was fun. Waiting for leg 2.

Comment

Morning Raiguma Team 5 is all here.

Comment

you may start.

Comment

Good leg. Went smoother this time. See ya next week... (with confidence). I hope our time is good enough!

Comment

lol, pretty sure your time will be good RBS, since we still stuck at the roadblock!!!
                Oh, nvm, done. See you for the next leg!
                Last edited by ozchick; 10-11-2010, 05:03:37.

Comment

leg 2 conclusion

Leg 2 started at the heart of Tallinn Estonia. Teams were told to go to the airport and sign in for a bus. 3 teams who managed to sign up for the first bus were: Chris & Katja, Beck and Corinne, Tanja and Carol. Other teams had to go with different bus what left 8 minutes later.

Teams were driven to the city of Rakvere where was detour. They had to choose between feet(find different places on map) or head (had to solve 2 riddles). All teams were very quick in here. But Chris and Katja managed to get a slight lead over other teams.

They were 1st team to reach to yield, but they decided not to yield anyone. Secondly came Beck and Corinne who decided to yield Tanja and Carol. In mean time Bruce and Valerie were catching up with leaders and passed Tanja and Carol, who had to wait 15 minutes in yield.

And then there were roadblock! It was hard for all teams. But 1 team managed to solve it quickly and it was Bruce and Valerie, who solved it first and got the lead. But only 4 minutes later roadblock was also solved by Chris and katja. So it was run to the pit stop.

Bruce and Valerie managed to hold the lead and only 2 minutes later arrived Chris and Katja. 9 minutes later arrived Beck and Corinne, who had problems in roadblock. Another 15 minutes arrived Tanja and Carol.(Without yield they even would had gotten to 3rd place). Little more waiting (16 minutes) and then arrived Thai team: Prapat and Pakkapong. Over 4 hours later arrived Australian team: Emma and Liaz, who had serious problems in roadblock.

Philip and Kathy unfortunately gave up already in Tallinn.

6 teams are remaining, who will be eliminated next?
                  Last edited by raiguma; 10-12-2010, 15:28:45.

Comment

we didnt give up
                    in my case i went on saturday and was stuck at the detour
                    sunday i could only go on for 30 mins because me and my family were going to my aunts house for thanksgiving (we canadians celebrate it in october)
                    and monday the library was closed due to the holiday (the library is the only way i can go on the computer due to my "situation")

oh well
                    i enjoyed participating in the amazing race
                    if a sequel comes ill join for sure
                    Last edited by linkinpark333; 10-12-2010, 20:40:53.

Comment

I knew what your situation was, I just couldnt know how to write it with other words. Too bad that there is no thanksgiving in my country.

Comment

No leg this weekend... I guess that means I'm going back to bed!
                        sigpic

Comment

I got a PM saying it might not happen. It also said once the leg is uploaded we can choose our own time to begin.

Comment

Is the race on for tomorrow I wonder? I haven't heard anything

Comment

Originally posted by Clee View Post
                              Is the race on for tomorrow I wonder? I haven't heard anything
                              Not sure, I thought it might have already started, but I guess not. Probs time difference here, lol

Comment

Hey,

LEG 3 is available now, get in touch with your teammate and you can go solving.

NOTE! time starts when you start solving, so it is better if you dont start without teammate, because you may get stuck and lost valuable time.

Good luck to everyone!

Raiguma
                                Last edited by raiguma; 10-23-2010, 13:53:32.

Comment

Working...
                                X