Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWLO-More Blocks With Letters on 2

(Puzzle)
    BWLO - More Blocks With Letters On 2 is sequel of BWLO - Blocks With Letters On 1 addicting and challenging anagram and block slider type puzzle game. Move your Blocks With Letters On to solve the anagrams. It starts off pretty easy, but it soon gets nice and hard. Left mouse button or Space to select block. Arrow keys to move. Good luck.

http://www.gamershood.com/13676/puzz...h-letters-on-2

Please use spoilers to give hints:

[spoiler]Enter text here. . . [/spoiler]

Please do not post a walkthrough for at least 7 days.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

Awesome game, the levels are really smart...

Glad to see some good 'ol classic flash animation is still alive, I'm at level 14 and used 2 hints (only for the word, not how to bring it there)...

For anyone needing help:
    The Calculator

Comment

Brilliant game. Tutorial is very helpful.

edit: lvl 18 is killing me

edit2: Finally got 18

Comment

FINISHED!

The last evel took me an HOUR to figure out cause it's pure brilliance! but in the end the end sequence makes it all worthwhile... (and I didn't use any hints on the last level)
        The Calculator

Comment

Congrats Anza I am level 20 now, just two letters. Gonna be NO or ON. . Think I will be happy with getting a few levels a day now. These are tough and from the looks of a few searches I did there are lots more levels out there.

All in all though one of the best puzzles games I have come across in quite a while. Gonna take it nice and slow since it saves games.

Comment

Working...
          X