Lucky Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Tower

Escape a super dangerous mysterious tower as a clumsy medieval hero longing for eternal glory. And it is also our submission to the funky Halloween 2010 Spookfest! This game is less an action packed slaughterhouse than an ironic take on the genre.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/551891

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Hm, if I call it cute everybody will think I'm a weirdo....bah who cares cute and fun thanks OscarW...

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

hmm - eaten not good, lever shows spikes -not good, and a door where you cant reach lever *sigh* - did I come down the wrong stairs? Was there a rope to pick up?
      At last passed that.
      Old guy and "i" are not moving or reseonding to any strokes of the keyboard. use # on keyboard - of course!
      Now being squished *sigh* - again and again and again .. what haven't I tried?
      Got it at last ...
      Last edited by NannaJoy; 10-31-2010, 18:30:27.

Comment

Cute

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Ooops - got an ad .. do I want to start over? Didn't make notes *sigh* Maybe later as my guy wants to go right all the time .. keyboard connection?
          Last edited by NannaJoy; 10-31-2010, 18:38:43.

Comment

Uhm, I'm stuck No surprise there..
            I'm stuck at the place where the wizard turns you in to a snail or frog.. Don't know how to get passed the two trolly demons gangster guys :p
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X