Goodie person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodie person

This is almost like the thread "Rate that Sig, Avatar and Profile Picture", though this isn't a rate and you have to talk about "personality".

You have to say something about the person above. But only say something good, something positive!
    It might be a little confusing and you have to know a bit that person, cause you can't just say "He/She's nice", without even knowing him/her!
    And please explain you you think that person is nice/cool/or whatever you're going to say. Oh, don't forget this:
    "Rate the person above you, not the person above the person above yours" Freakshow's words

PLEASE, NO HURTFUL COMENTS, ONLY GOOD COMENTS!!!
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Uhm a little weird but fun (i'm not talking about you, i'm talking about the thread )
    About you: You're an animal lover, very nice and a great person to talk to.
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

ok... lets see,
      hollandgirl:u love horses & guitars (but more HORSES), very nice to get along wid. And likes horses .
      (\___/)
      (='.'=)
      ('')-('')
      put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
      1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

I do know bige is only like 10. So for a ten year old seems very smart - has own site, fourm, riddle. and realy likes pie.
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

I know darknight is what people of the night fear int he dark.

Comment

You like Leon from FF VII and Kingdom Hearts (try coming up with something nice for me )
            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

You are a new user hater/eater. semi-comedian, part-time zombie, toy-shotgun ruler and has connections to mods. He doesn't want you to ask about it.,

Comment

lmfao, that's plagerism!
                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

How about is nice to becky and gave bread a video out of the kindness of his heart.

Follow the rules Freakshow
                  VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
                  Last edited by Darknight; 09-11-2006, 21:33:32.

Comment

what kindness?

Comment

The kindness that you have been nice to other members, well sometimes. And you are really crazy, which is very cool.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Is very nice and is pretending to be mine and lilliputts mod today.

Comment

I don't know you very well, but I think your a good person to talk, you're very cool and funny.
                          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Is a good and caring person ans isn't afraid to say what she thinks or to ask questions.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

A kind and patient person with animals (and humans, too!)

Comment

Working...
                              X