No announcement yet.

Goodie person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is a computer skilled person, VERY HELPFULL, kind and a hilarious sense of humour. Brilliant moderator, a pleasure to chat with and has really cool fantasy pictures. Likes and creates fun riddle games. Interested in aliens and space and astronomy, wich is also cool.
    Last edited by Lilliputt; 09-14-2006, 23:03:32.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Has a GREAT sense of humor, is always ready to make someone laugh! Is extremely nice to everybody. And is always concerned about the others (at least you're always concerned about my bike rides ).
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Great I get to say about Lilli.
        Lilli has got a very good sense of humor just like most of them on GamersHood. I wonder if everyone starts becoming funny once they come here. Very kind and always so enthusiastic. It's a great fun to chat with her and play games with her. Loves art and History She has the stock of most cute smileys.

About Doglover.
        Loves
        She is very nice and kind. Loves to ask a lot of questions Always cares so much about the animals.
        Last edited by Eternal Becky; 09-13-2006, 23:05:36.
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

Comment

Is friendly, thoughtful, kind, helpful, has a good sense for humor and is of course a great moderator. Oh and I am forgetting that I really love your glitter and smiley pics.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Is a lot of fun and friendly to everyone in the forum. Has a good sense of humor and has the ability to mix right in with whatever storyline is going on at the time. Yay, Adventure!

Comment

Likes cats and is good at room escape games. . .
              I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

Has a really good imagination and writes well. Seems like a pretty cool person. Good at keeping us safe from the dangers of Vault!!

Comment

seems fun 2 talk 2, even tho ive known them 4 about 5 mins, funny, and nice!

Comment

really nice guy, likes playing guitar in his band, has a really cool guitar and it's great talking to
                    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Is an girl from holland (Like me) Likes horses A LOT!

Comment

Cares about animals, has the intent to make people happy, isn't affraid to write what she think, is a vegetarian, has made a cool vegetarian poll and is from Holland (yeah more people from Holland!).
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Is very intelligent, and obviously is bilingual, which is cool. Loves a lot and is from Holland. (My mom has ALWAYS wanted to go there! ) Fun to talk to and is very nice and helpful to everyone she comes across here on Gamershood!

Comment

Good with a sword. Also likes to get in trouble at work by playing games.
                            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

likes the dark. lives in Florida!! is very cool

Comment

Have I already rated you? I don't remember, well here it goes:
                                Plays in a really cool band, is making an album!! Really nice to talk to and very kind to everyone.

Darknight is from Florida? cool, my niece moved there !
                                Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Working...
                                X