Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Fix - The Veteran House

http://www.freegamesnews.com/en/game...AmazingFix.php
    this is the first time i post the hidden object games.
    Amazing Fix – the Veteran’s House is a nice Hidden Object game from Avallon Alliance. “Big houses have big problems! Every room is filled with broken junk, burst pipes, smashed furniture and wild, crazy animals. The bear in the kitchen and the snakes in the living room could give you a big headache, if the exploding oven and flooded basement don’t get you first!”
    don't lose your cool and don't rush.
    to all fairy tails fan, animax asia gonna air fairy tail in 30 september. see you in 30 september to watch fairy tail in the animax asia in front of tv.

got a couple of critters hiding from me! try again .. rather fun if you like hunting for things.
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 11-16-2010, 22:05:30.

Comment

take your time, don't rush
      to all fairy tails fan, animax asia gonna air fairy tail in 30 september. see you in 30 september to watch fairy tail in the animax asia in front of tv.

Comment

really good game.

Comment

That game is addicting put it on the index...grin...I liked that one

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

finally i finish all the difficulty.

Comment

Question for anyone playing this game. I have unlocked all but one achievement. The one I need is to find all bones within the first 50 clicks. Is it just the bones underground and the stray skull or is something else included? I cannot seem to get this one.

Comment

Originally posted by gameplayer1011 View Post
                Question for anyone playing this game. I have unlocked all but one achievement. The one I need is to find all bones within the first 50 clicks. Is it just the bones underground and the stray skull or is something else included? I cannot seem to get this one.
                I would say all bones.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Apparently, you just have to wait for the right game set up. I got it, and it was too easy that time, lol.

Comment

Just click on what's highlighted...didn't enjoy.

Comment

good game. I like it that

Comment

good game

Comment

Fun if you like hunting for things.

Comment

I like this game very well and especially when it comes to hunting.

Comment

Working...
                            X