Fur Farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fur Farm

Someone gave me this video and I thought about putting it here for the people who want to watch it...

Are there skeletons in your closet? There is no difference between fur, leather, and wool when it comes to cruelty to animals. Every fur-trimmed jacket, leather belt, and wool sweater represents the intense suffering and gruesome deaths of millions of animals each year.
    PETA

Warning: Do not watch if you are easily shocked.

The video: Fur Farm
    Last edited by doglover; 06-20-2008, 12:16:45.
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

OH MY GOD!!!! i didn't watch it to the end, i stopped when they were cutting him alive, o my god, that's all i can say, HOW CAN THEY DO THAT?? those images are going to hunt me through this whole day, why do they like this? what's the point in doing this?

I agree with Doglover, do NOT watch it if you hate people hurting animals, really don't, the video will stay in your brain for ever
    Last edited by Mistery; 09-14-2006, 16:36:20. Reason: deleted inappropriate content
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!! I really don't know why they do that!!!! God...that video is really horrible...and it will be in my memory for the rest of my life...I never seen something like that!!! NEVER!!!

Comment

well, i only think that when the moderators come here, they'll bin it, cuz i think it may really hurt people..,, i really regret watching it, even the tiny bit i saw

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandgirl
          well, i only think that when the moderators come here, they'll bin it, cuz i think it may really hurt people..,, i really regret watching it, even the tiny bit i saw
          Yes, maybe they bin it...But there's a warning in the first post... You only watch it if you want...
          I kinda agree if it is binned because it's a very *...* video!!!

Comment

the vidoes not working for me. to many restrictions on my computer.
            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

What's the video going about?

Comment

about people cutting in live animals and grabbing them at their paws and slapping them on the ground FOR NO REASON!!!

Comment

Is it whit that cow hanging at an rope?
                  Then i know it ...
                  I hate people like that!
                  I would grab a Big Stick and hit them!!!

Comment

no, i think they're racoons, pooor pooor animals!!!! i actually want to go there personally and get those poor little things outta there and get those people into jail for a long long time

Comment

Ew...
                      I once saw a movie of a slaughter Farm where the hung up
                      Pigs,Cows,Horses,Chickens...
                      They Hitted them whit sticks...
                      And they did let the cow slowly die by hitting him whit an knife...
                      I HATE THOSE PEOPLE!
                      They gotta kill those people...
                      I'm 2 years vegetarian... And i hate people who Hurt animals!
                      That's the reason i did get vegetarian...

Comment

well, the people who make meat don't let them slowly die... i like meat (srry if this will offend you) and i couldn't live without, and my reason is: it's natural! we've always eaten meat, animals eat other animals, that's nature, so my opinion is that it's unnatural not to eat meat. But you can be a vegetarian, please be if you want to, that's not what I say, it's just my opinion

Comment

Thank you all for the warning about the video. I chose not to watch it. By the sound of it...it's not worth it. I get the gruesome idea. I LOVE animals, and I know that (when your caught) torturing animals you do go to jail (in the USA) - depending on the severity. It's ridiculous! You should NEVER, NEVER hurt animals like that! As for being a meat eater - well, I am too...but only when it's pre-packaged from the supermarket! I would be a vegetarian if I had to see it before that, or the animal it came from.

Comment

So It's just nature when an dog Attacks you ....
                            And another person Kills the dog for Attacking someone...

..... That doesn't sounds like nature.....

Comment

huh? i really don't get what you're saying ..

Comment

Working...
                              X