No announcement yet.

Vegetarian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i only wear mascara from time to time, that's all, i got contacts lately, only two people said something about it and monday we had school pictures so i decided to put on some mascara and like 5 people said: hey, you're wearing mascara! great..
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

I cant choose because i eat both. without meat, it is much harder to get good amounts of protean which builds muscle or even strength at all.
      I am the Andyman !.!. -__- .!.!

Comment

Well I am kind of a vegetarian. I choose the first option, but I was better for me to choose the last option. I don?t eat meat from mammals, but once a month I eat fish (not all species) and once a year I eat good treated chicken. So I am not a real vegetarian. But I am really against factory farming, which is created by politics and economy and don?t think at all at the well fair of the animals or the farmers. Just like the first part of my signature say: All animals should be able to express all their natural behaviours. That?s how a feel about it.

I don?t use beauty products, which has nothing to do that I am against testing of animals, lol. However the discussion is going to be hard when you started about medicines. But I do think that lots of the test are not necessary. Also when on product is written that it is not tested on animals, it doesn?t mean that it is never tested on animals. It only means that it isn?t tested on animals the last five years. And also when only one ingredient is modified, added or left out the product must be tested again on animals. It?s our LAW. Well I am speaking for the Netherlands now. I don?t know how it?s arranged in other countries.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

i love meat but ya i don't like how animals have to die for it though

Gamershood'ing for 22 months.

Comment

My first half year as a vegetarian i also did eat fish but now i don't eat it anymore...
            And if you choose the second option you don't care for Animal tested and such...
            And you dont care for the Farms that abuse the animals...
            If you choose the third option you do eat meat but do care about those things... Just to know...

Comment

Originally posted by wirodeu
              My first half year as a vegetarian i also did eat fish but now i don't eat it anymore...
              And if you choose the second option you don't care for Animal tested and such...
              And you dont care for the Farms that abuse the animals...
              If you choose the third option you do eat meat but do care about those things... Just to know...
              You could have also put another option, for people that eat meat but wouldn't mind to be a vegetarian (which is my case)...
              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

me also but i am turning veggie
                Live in virtue no desire.
                And in the grave an angels' choir.
                You look to heaven, wonder why.
                No one can see them in the sky.
                Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

Well thats what the third option is for..

Comment

i dont get it.
                    Do u guys ask a lion to quit eating other animals because they die.
                    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
                    This is the balance man.
                    You cant convince other people not to eat vegetables.
                    I eat both and i am happy.
                    I hate people who fight against being non-vegetarians etc.
                    That sucks man.
                    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Nobody fights here, people just post their own attitude towards this, and there is no (and won't be, otherwise it will be deleted) fight about this topic.
                      You are right, fighting is does not solve anyting

Comment

yay,she agreeees.
                        What bout u mystery?
                        Veg or non???
                        If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

No, but we eat only little meat or fish (once in a week or two). But I know that I wouldn't eat meat if I had to kill the animal myself...

Comment

same,i would never be able to kill an animal.

Comment

me 3
                              Live in virtue no desire.
                              And in the grave an angels' choir.
                              You look to heaven, wonder why.
                              No one can see them in the sky.
                              Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

I have Hunted before, but there is a rule that you eat what you kill.
                                Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                                "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Working...
                                X