Frontline Defense 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontline Defense 2

Frontline Defense 2 is a cool tower defense type strategy game. Strategically place your army against waves of enemies. Shop for new weapons of destruction at your local War-Mart and upgrade them to deal maximum damage. Enjoy the game!

Play Frontline Defense 2

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Pretty awesome game. Quit at level 10.

Back for more, and having a rough time with level 12
    Last edited by donaud; 12-22-2010, 06:42:55.

Comment

I'm missing a "restart" and "save" button. To play all levels in one try, its to long and not so interesting.
      Without these points - a good game.

Comment

Are you playing on FAST speed ? Goes along at a good clip that way.

Mine (auto)saved in Opera when I opened it back up today.

STILL cannot beat level 12 !! I even bought some vicious new weapons at the War-Mart.
        Last edited by donaud; 12-22-2010, 23:56:57.

Comment

Level 13 is killing me, can't beat it. For level 12 i used a lot of those orange beam cannons, they did the trick there, but looks like 13th needs a lot of missile launchers

Comment

Yes, I did. Firefox didn't save, but when I close browser. all datas should be deleted (my opinions choice).
            You can buy weapons in War-market? I thought, this was advertissement (marketing), Lol!!

Comment

Joining you all.

Up to mission 12 I didn't find it very difficult, but now failed on 12 towards the end. Gonna re-try, let's see
              Gah, died on 78th wave (of 80)

GamersHood, have you been able to beat 13 yet?

Comment

Not yet, 70+ waves are beating me, replied old levels to get more starting money(cheating ), still hard, but the missile launchers seems to be the way

Comment

Awww

Well, I didn't have luck on 12 yet, tried 3 times with 5 orange cannons but failed towards the end.
                  I hope that it auto-saved, so that I can try tomorrow again.

Comment

Finally! Game completed And i have to say that level 14 felt much easier than level 13 (:

Comment

Hey GamersHood, congratulations for your accomplish!!! By the way, how did you managed to kill those annoying cyborgs in level 13?? I've been trying for hours, around wave 75, I think the same than yours... Did the launchers do the trick? Because cannons do more damage... I'm getting mad with this game. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by pabloniel View Post
                        Hey GamersHood, congratulations for your accomplish!!! By the way, how did you managed to kill those annoying cyborgs in level 13?? I've been trying for hours, around wave 75, I think the same than yours... Did the launchers do the trick? Because cannons do more damage... I'm getting mad with this game. Thank you!
                        Thanks pabloniel!

The trick is to use orange beam cannons, the launchers are only good cause they cover a large area, but beam cannons are 3x harmful. You just need to place them perfectly. However you might need to replay earlier levels or complete sniper missions to buy more starting capital. I replied earlier levels several times before i had enough points to buy enough beam cannons and to complete level 13

Comment

After reading all your comments I have to jump in and see what's going on at level 12 and 13. Be there soon hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by GamersHood View Post
                            Thanks pabloniel!

The trick is to use orange beam cannons, the launchers are only good cause they cover a large area, but beam cannons are 3x harmful. You just need to place them perfectly. However you might need to replay earlier levels or complete sniper missions to buy more starting capital. I replied earlier levels several times before i had enough points to buy enough beam cannons and to complete level 13
                            haha... Yeah, no way of doing it without a good budget. Good thing the browser saves the game. I've been re-making the missions yesterday, and I'll try to do it tomorrow. This is the minigame I have ever spent the most time in!

Comment

Originally posted by GamersHood View Post
                              Thanks pabloniel!

got here from seach engine, try to find a way to beat level 13
                              GamersHood, did you use the cannon (the most expensive one, i forgot the name)?
                              Last edited by bledak; 01-01-2011, 18:47:56.

Comment

Working...
                              X