• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creep -The Last Tube

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=399

or
    http://www.thelasttube.com/
    Do the Dew

I've played that before. got to the part where the creep was chasing after me and my percentage of suvival was going down. have no idea how to get out
    Once you have finnished reading this you would have realised you have just wasted 6 seconds of your life.

Comment

It would of been scarier if I didn't get lost after the getting off the subway .....

My friend somehow got out of that annoying maze until the creep got him
      Do the Dew

Comment

Where is he??!!lol

Two questions!
        Is there actually a way out of this damn place??!!
        And do you actually see the "creep", does he kill you? coz i got so bored running around in circles that i just stopped and waited for the "creep" to come and get me! lol lmao, god he's slow lol, im still waiting , i just hear noises now and again, dont know wer he is
        Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by cutegirl7272
          I've played that before. got to the part where the creep was chasing after me and my percentage of suvival was going down. have no idea how to get out
          Yeah - same - got on the train and he kept coming and I got off and he kept coming and I have no clue how to survive either

Comment

After playing this game I haven't slept for days.....

Comment

Is there a point to this game? It's stupid - it's not scary and it's not creepy and I keep getting killed

Comment

Creep

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!
                JEEPERS CREEPERS!!!!!!
                I Tried to get back out of the train but there was no way out.
                It was really creeping me out, thats for sure and it really creeps my friend Sheryl out too.
                Hi Sheza, if your on here, It's your best mate Jane Cooper.
                hehehehehahahaha.

Comment

mad person

hi yes there is a way out but ive still not solved it. got to the part where i got a torch and some batteries. was looking around and the batteries ran out. unfortunately u dont see the creeper till the end. u dont c im kill u but u get 2 c his face aftr a few secs. oh and by d way jane if u reed this u shall pay 2morow with a personal creeper..........HAHAHAHAHAHA. that game does not freak me out jerk so stop lyin.and my name is shez not sheza stupid!( tip: as soon as ur on the train go back 2 circular tunnels and keep goin 1 way only.) happy escapin!

Comment

We Passed It!!!

After 6 attempts my brother and I, passed the game....i loved it...there should be a playstation game for it...TIPS: save your torch and when you get into the red door, look down and follow the floor....when you make it it to the little hospital room....turn the valve and run upstairs..into the spiral staircase....HAVE FUN

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex And Oscar Passed It Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

wow. you guys seriously suck lol. It only took me two tries and on the first try i was only a few seconds from the end.

Comment

hey good film any 1 seen the film its good .

Comment

the only thing that kinda creeps me out is when it says "he knows your here"
                            i know "WIMP"

Comment

Dew Man that totally creeps me out, and I keep getting killed! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X