No announcement yet.

Escape 4 (GH)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my god...this is seriously a good time waster....i've got 9 keys...but just can't get the bat thing...I really want to KILL the bats now...someone help me catch those bats!!!

Comment

cats n mouse

Hey Guyys

Comment

ya i have the mouse and cat one... the last one i need is in the bats...but i was just asking if that was the same SCENE as the cat and mouse one

because i dont see bats flying anywhere esle...so do i have to click on all the bats for the key to drop??
        Make Love Not War

Comment

[QUOTE=cant touch this]Heres a walkthrough for those who need help.

[\QUOTE]

I had try to click the big black box above the gray coffin diagonal with the cross and next to praying man and it's not there. Can you post picture and tell me where did you click it at the under the coffin diagonal of the praying man?

Comment

Herrjesus, this game is really annoying! A game, where you just being tested on your endurance... and rewarded with nothing....

Comment

Did it without using any help.

Wasn't easy...

Good but went a bit boring with the stirring and the clicking. I guess I'm not patient enough!

Lols.
              If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

If I was a pigeon, a pigeon I would be!

www.myspace.com/punkyweirdo

Comment

FINALLY!!! After more then hour of stirring, I got that damn last key.
                There was a point that I seriously thought about giving up.
                But WHOHOOOOO!!! I did it!
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

yay i beat it too and that was really hard and i hate that stupid cauldron -.-

STEELERS
                  Best Team In The NFL!!!
                  Created Signature
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ball/Sweet.gif

Comment

Working...
                  X