Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: Going Away for a While...

a place between confusion and frustration

Wish i had know u better i havnt been able to be on much i wish u the best

Quote Originally Posted by leapfrog View Post
    Hi All,

I will no longer have anything to do with GH. This site was great, with great people.

Unfortunately some individuals ruin it for everyone.

I will never be back. Thank you and goodbye. Goodluck in life to all of you! xox

Laura
    This makes me so very sad. I've had such a good time getting to know you, laughing, joking, and just chatting. I hope that you change your mind, and know that you're always welcome back. We like having you here.

And, as Mistery has already said, members may ALWAYS bring any issues (even with other members) to our attention and send a PM to moderation. And the IGNORE list is a very handy tool. That way, if you're not wanting to see someone's posts anymore, the ignore list allows that.

I wish you the all the best in the future, and I truly do hope to hear from you again in the future. Good luck in all you do.

Quote Originally Posted by EscapeGirl View Post
    And the IGNORE list is a very handy tool. That way, if you're not wanting to see someone's posts anymore, the ignore list allows that.
    And it too blocks getting PMs from members that are on your ignore list. They can sent you as many PMs as they want, you will never get them.

Take good care, Leapfrog. I hope this isn't a goodbye for ever.
    Faily of Kzin

I'm sorry to see you leave LeapFrog!I do hope you decide to come back to GH. You shouldn't let someone make you want to leave a place. Like everyone has said add them to your ignore list and they wont bother you again as I hope to see you again on here, I do hope you the best in life!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Default Greetings and farewells.

Hello again Gamershood. This is strongbull here. As a member of the 2008 Gamershood, I have seen this site grow and thrive. Along with it, I have grown both socially and mentally.I can safely say that I am among the oldest members here, though not active, but unfortunately, As the sun must rise, so too must it set. I have met many friends and seen many things. Been so many things: A man stuck in his room, a girl on a boat, a snowman trying to get home.I have Talked to and met so many educated, brilliant, and joyous individuals, and I count myself lucky to have spent my five years of my life with this unique group. It's funny, When you join a site like Gamershood, you don't join the forum with the idea of "these people are going to be my family, a part of my life for ever and beyond." Well, this is exactly what I found. a home. A family on this great ocean of the internet and beyond all else , that is what humanity needs: A friend, a person to be there for them. A big thank you to all of you who helped me throughout my time and a bigger one to those who remember me. With that, I suppose you all know why I am here. for a greater majority of the time I was here, a good year-two years, I have been online spotty if at most. This is due not to this wonderful community's actions, but to me personally maturing and fading away, also forgetting this site. I would like to say I can be an active member, but unfortunately I know that I would forget about this site. As an older member of this site, I will never truly quit gamershood. I will however be going inactive for an unknown period of time. I will be on fragmented if at all. I suppose this is a semi-goodbye and a somewhat hello. In case I forget, I love you all. Thank you.

“In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.”
    ― Gordon B. Hinckley

Stay cool my friends.

Moved the post here as it fits best. Hope to see you soon again Strongbull.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Flying around in my tree, circling above a swimming manatee

@Strongbull,
    Have fun with all the things you are going to do in real life and if you ever need a place to relax or to vent then maybe you'll think of this place again.
    See you around
    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me

Thank you too Strongbull for everything!!
    Faily of Kzin

,not going anywhere ,when i'm not around for a week...be sure...i'm dead