Going Away for a While...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was just joking. LOL.

But on to the thread. I going away for a while next week. Don't know sure when and how long. We will just see.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Some kind of short vacation? Hope so.
      Anyhow, we are going to miss you :-)

Comment

Thanks! But I am not gone yet! I think we are going away for about 7-12 days. After two weeks of camping I think we had enough. Later, end july, we maybe go a week to Belgium (Ardennen) with some friends.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Sounds great! Enjoy it! (Like on the picture that I already posted for you, do you remember?)
          I wish I had some vacation aswell. I feel exhausted and have so much to do. And just as I end my current job by the end of july, I'll start my new job. Finishing this job and preparing for the new one (preparing lessons) gives me right now extremely much to do, so probably no vacation now :-(

Comment

You offer your whole vacation for the preparing of your new job? You must be a great teacher if you are willing to do that. I did once offer my vacation for a traineeship. It was not really fun, but interesting. But never again, if it isn't necessary.

You mean the pic of Swiss mountain? Sorry I am not sure which picture you mean. Feel it bad bad about it.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Not really the vacation. My problem is that my old job end by the end of july and the new one starts on August 14th, so I'll have 2 weeks to take a look at the book that the students use and prepare the course.

No, the pic that I posted when you said you had long vacation now. A funny character.

Comment

Oh that pic. Yeah that's it me now. Screaming I am freeeeee! Yahhoo! It's more then a year ago, since I had my last vacation, so I really needed this.
                Mistery, can't you go away for a few days! Just get some days rest? That is also preparing. Well, actually that is what I think.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Maybe we can, I haven't lost hope to go away for maybe 5 days. Thanks for caring :-)

Comment

You're welcome. I hope you will have the days off. You really deserve it and I hope you have more luck with the vacations next (school)year.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I'm off in 4 hours or so, 2 weeks away to France Just wanted to let you guys know i'm gone and say goodbye The only problem is the temperature, it's said that the temperatures will be about 35 degrees next week!! But wel.. Bye !! Will miss you guys !
                      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Take care of you and have a lot of fun, Hollandgirl. We are going to miss you aswell.

Comment

I see am too late, you are already gone. Bye HollandGirl. Have a good vacation!

Dammit!!! We have to delay our vacation again. It's simple too hot (35-40 degrees) to travel on our bikes through Netherland. Also because of our animals. ...and more. We can't just leave them in our house which now more like a sauna. Of course a friend will come every day to take good care of them, but they need with this heat extra care. so we wait until the temperature cools down.
                          Last edited by OneBun; 03-25-2007, 07:47:44. Reason: merged posts
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Awww Adventure sorry for that. But I know what you mean, we have also this hot weather and in our flat it's 30-31? since some days.

Comment

Heya guys!!! I'm back Jeez I missed a LOT this two weeks, there a two pages of threads I have to look trough ! I had a great time, but I'm glad to be back
                              @ Adventure: I heard on the news it was so hot in Holland (we had Dutch television there) and that two people died in the 'Wandelvierdaagse'!!
                              Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Hi Hollandgirl and welcome back! It's great to hear that you had a nice vacation.

Comment

Working...
                                X