Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prior

Prior is a platform adventure.
    Who are you? Where are you? Why are you there? You know nothing...
    You play as a block-shaped character trying to escape from an abandoned research facility. Explore the surroundings, discover new abilities by reading notes or using the strange artifacts and equipment found inside the laboratory. There are 3 different endings. Good luck!

Play Here

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Platform games are not my favorite, but this one was very interesting, I really liked it
    Will have to re-play for 2 other endings.

Comment

I ended up in the upper right side of the maze.. the floor opended and I 'belonged in here'. Is that the ending!!!???

Comment

uhm...i cant even find out how to move or anything! -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Ayvie View Post
          uhm...i cant even find out how to move or anything! -.-
          Use the arrow keys to move and jump

Comment

but how do i get started with that...my screen just goes black except for the eye and i cant move whatever button i press on the keyboard :-(

Comment

You might want to check if you have the latest version of Flash Player:
              http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
              Compare the info from the box "Version Information" with the info from the table about newest versions for your OS and browser

Comment

Is it possible to get to some of the higher points with just the boost jump? I can't seem to reach some places and now I'm stuck! - Pitfall room

Comment

I am also having the problem of this game doing noting, screen goes black other than the white circle going round at the top and the eye blinking. I have the most recent flash player but still nothing happens.

Comment

Working...
                  X