scroll bar is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scroll bar is gone

I've noticed that the scroll bar doesn't always appear on the homepage and also in the catagories sometimes

to the forums jokfrost

Where do you mean? On http://www.gamershood.com/ or on the forums?
    You mean that you can't scroll down?
    Does this happen on a specific page?
    And what browser are you using?

Comment

I've been having the same problem.At first i'd just refresh one or two times and the scroll bar would come back, but lately refreshing hasn't worked. I link to your games quite often. When the page starts loading i can see the scroll bas as translucent the it disappears altogether then i can't scroll down to play the game. This mostly happens for just the games, but just today when i was having the problem i clicked to the homepage and the problem continued. I use Internet Explorer.

Comment

to GamersHood Forums fyremarble.
        Thanks for the explanation.
        Which version of Internet Explorer are you using?
        You can check your version by clicking on the question mark symbol in the upper right corner, and selecting "About Internet Explorer"

Comment

Thank you for the welcome. I use internet explorer 8. On a side note i was noticing that when the page loads it's almost like the scroll bar is pushed off the page. I don't know if that makes any sense, but i'm just describing the problem.

Comment

Thanks
            We have tested gamershood.com with IE 8 for a while and couldn't reproduce the vertical scroll bar issue. It appears that there is a problem at your end.
            There can be different reasons for such a problem, e.g. screen alignment, used add-ons, screen size, screen resolution, outdated drivers etc.

Have you experienced the same issue on other websites, too?

Could you please try the following steps and let us know if any has helped?
            1. Log out, navigate away from Gamershood, and delete your browser history and cookies. Then come back to Gamershood and check if you are still experiencing the issue.
            2. Try Internet Explorer No Add-Ons Mode: Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools, click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons). See if you experience the issue here, if not, one of your add-ons is interfering.
            3. Ideal would be a screen resolution of 1024 by 768 pixels or higher, what is your current screen resolution?
            4. Outdated graphics card drivers can in some cases also lead to such problems, so if you have outdated drivers, please update them. If you need help with that, let me know

Comment

Working...
            X