Sneaky's Quest Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaky's Quest Part 3

Sneaky needs help finding the last of the 3 rare stones. If they fall into the wrong hands they could destroy everything! The first 2 stones are safe but now it is time to find the last stone. Use your super sneaky skills to get in and find the stone! Good luck and have fun!

Play Sneaky's Quest Part 3 here!

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

40 coins, sneaky coin, 4 marbles (placed), SD (used once), cork screw, knife, lighter w/fluid (used several times), yellow and pink gem. Still waiting to find a bathroom. I really have to go!

Not sure how to interpret wedge colored clock thingy. Still need 1 more marble, wrench, and 3 more keys, 4-digit code, and I'm sure some gemstones.

Progress: found 5th marble, and gold key.

Progress 2: found silver key, lightbulb (used), figured out 4 digit code, and found red gem. Still need black key and place for gem stones.

More progress: 49 coins, found all keys, place for gems, have 7 gemstones. Hope clock thing works.

Finally out. YIKES! 31:14
    Last edited by Scissors; 02-11-2011, 18:23:18.

Comment

OUT TOO... 49 coins and sssg coin...

enjoy life

Comment

49 coins + sssg coin and a terrible score. BF'ed the four digit code, don't get the answer. And I have never been so happy to find a wrench

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

GRRRRRR....6 gems, got all keys, 50 coins(first time!), no cheating and i can´t figure out 4-digit code. damn.
          and i did´nt use sd....or did i? double damn

to tipper: bathroom

used walkthrough, and out. score....1h and some minutes.
          Last edited by siamskin; 02-12-2011, 23:05:08.

Comment

I have 49 coins and need the 4 digit number. I saw a hint for that one but I don't understand it.
            Will go check out the walkthrough

Okay, got it now. Never found my last coin but atleast I'm out
            From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
            sigpic

Comment

Have a list of "need to find" but slowly getting there. Just thought I'd post to wave. I'll yell when I'm stuck tight.
              OK - found something that I know where to use - back tracking... and I evidently overlooked an item or two along the way. Pausing now and then to do other things. rest area time! Fix dinner time! Eat dinner time!
              Now maybe I can stay to finish this.
              Ran through rooms to do something in bottom room - and after doing so, note nothing new. Hmm.. Oh missed one.
              Flag? design in another room? have 5 gems. Used the two things I had ? note on.
              Need another code and thought I had it but nope. Struggling with the box ... Hmm OK - know what I was doing wrong. Got that gem. Have 7 .. 7 spaces? thought there was 8 for some reason.
              out Probably all the ups and downs of day didn't help with my time and thoughts staying focused.
              missing one coin - 1 hour, 1 min .. so big score.
              Last edited by NannaJoy; 02-14-2011, 02:22:38.

Comment

Working...
              X