Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Compliments

i want to compliment doglover because she is the only 1 who doesn't get angry with me on msn ^_^

(In fact I get really mad at you sometimes...but you never know that because I don't say anything )
    Oh...and thanks!
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Quote Originally Posted by doglover
    (In fact I get really mad at you sometimes...but you never know that because I don't say anything )
    Oh...and thanks!
    i know lol

Thank you very much Doglover and GTgirl

I would have to compliment a lot of members here, and I'm just afraid of forgetting somebody.
    I have so much fun chatting with many of you, I have received a lot of help and hints by some of you in riddles and other games (thanks for that), and I have received many nice PMs. So just in general compliments to all the members who try to make this GamersHood Planet a wonderful place for everyone
    And I have wonderful moderator colleagues, whom I would like to thank for their help and support in every way.
    And finally also a compliment to GamersHood for making this forums possible.

I'd also like to send a special compliment to Sir Themepark for being so patient with me when helping me with the riddle games. I am learning!!! Thank you for your kindness and patience!! You're awesome.

And, Sammy....you have never even spoken to me in chit chat, and you still answered my call to help with one of the riddles. THANK YOU! You're awesome, too!

The place where all good stickmen go. "WALMART!"

stickmanbob is cool cos hes the first stickman who has not tried to kill me
    An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
    the kids were nothing to look at either

"Spys sapping my sentry!" (I love Team Fortress)

Since so many have broken the rule about only complimenting ONE person, I will be bold and do the same. It really is impossible to pick out one person when so many on Gamers Hood forum has been so great to chat and game with. The boys are so much fun to be around, like Freakshow, Sammy, Theme Park, Zox and Darknight and all you others. Of course I have come to know Doglover that has grown to become a very special person to me and she makes me lol. There is EscapeGirl and her work stories, Hollandgirl and her horse enthusiasm, CikleT and her love for cats, Murph that always gets me out of trouble on abc game and a new acquaintance Lili and her adorable clay figurines. I am very happy I have met you all and I enjoy so much to chat and game with you.

I have also met or come across all the moderators of Gamers Hood. Before I joined a kinda ran into Samustus and Vetnernsweetie while gaming. They are not unknown to me and together with Mistery, OneBun and Eternal Becky I'd like to give them all a special thank you for their great job. Of course I have gotten to know Mistery and OneBun better through chit-chat and you really know how ta make me ROFL.
    Adventure also stands out in this crowd and I feel I have to give you a very special thank you for being a good friend. You have really been a great help.

Eternal Becky, I have seen your post about me and Dazed and I really must express my own view about the pair of you. I think we somehow have managed to become the three musketeers and I find that a little funny.
    Becky, you are a truly wonderful and great person and I ALWAYS miss you when you are not around. You are kind and helpful, a barrel of laughs, a fantastic cook and a genius. Gotta go ta Israel, just gotta go...
    Dazed, what can I say. We are both old soccer players. Do I really have ta spell it out? Ok, maybe I do: YOU ARE SO COOL!

I reserve the right to edit this and add names or thank more people later on
    Last edited by Lilliputt; 10-03-2006 at 23:09:04.

STILL struddling

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

lolz,there is already a thread fr saying good things about mods,lolz,so why not use it for complimenting the mods.
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

@ Maniac...sorry....didn't realize there was a thread for that!!

i would like to complement mistery and escape girl... mistery because she helped me make a game.... and escape girl for being...... um. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ECT.