Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is good to read that our Japanese creators are fine.
    Thanks for making this thread and for the updates
    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
    sigpic

Comment

What a wonderful thing to hear from our game-makers! Just hope we hear from the rest and all are well.

Thank you!

Comment

I haven't received any further replies, but I was happy to spot new games from those who haven't answered
        I also hope to either get news from the rest, or to see a new game released.

Comment

UPDATE:

I've received another reply from aryu san (sorry, don't know exactly which game creator that is )

Hello. Mistery

Everybody of GamersHood Forums.
          It worries about we and Japan.
          We wish to express our gratitude for the done thing.

Thank you in place of people who receive damage by the earthquake and the tsunami.

Manpower doesn't suffice for the stricken area.
          Support from the foreign country is very welcome.

It is very cold in the temperature in the stricken area and the temperature is 3℃.
          Because crude oil is insufficient, it is not possible to warm a room. The car cannot also run.

There was no tsunami in the region where I lived.
          The earthquake was about four in the seismic intensity in my region.
          It is away from my house to the nuclear plant at 250km.

Comment

Thank you again for this newest update. I'm glad they are okay and I continue to send my thoughts out to the people of Japan.

@Granny Peggy.....Yes, I agree. The way the Japanese have handled such a tragedy is a great lesson to be learned for the rest of us. No looting, no major upticks in violence, etc. Amazing calm. I commend them.

Comment

Yes, EscapeGirl. I got tears, when I read the last mail, when I read the newspaper and so on. And I have none of those problems, they have. Their culture is so different from mine and I have all respect for them.

Comment

My girlfriend is from Japan, around the Sendai area, so me and her send my sympathy. You have my word. If I ever play Oblivion again, I'll name my (new) Khajiit after her.
                GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Tails View Post
                  My girlfriend is from Japan, around the Sendai area, so me and her send my sympathy. You have my word. If I ever play Oblivion again, I'll name my (new) Khajiit after her.
                  2 Tails I am so sorry! My heart goes out to both of you, and all of her friends and relatives. Kitty hugs to everyone. (Obviously, slugs are not needed in this case!)
                  Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
                  sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

There was again an Earthquake in the NorthEast of Japan, 125 km away from Fukushima! It was 7,1 Richter scale hard.
                    I could cry!

Comment

Earthquake Tsunami in Japan Sending out our sympathy

We will be sending out a email today so be on the lookout and please click to remain on our email list.
                      Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X