Crash the Robot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash the Robot!

Physics-based puzzle game with 45 unique levels. Use bombs, bring into operation different mechanisms and you will know how many ways of robot destruction exist.

Play Here

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Hehe, fun game

Stuck on 14 - almost got it, but the box on the right gets stuck all the time after it falls down

Comment

It got stuck on 14 the first time I played, the the second time worked great! stuck on 16, I don't get what to do?

got it, for some reason he just wouldn't blow up the first ten times? but he did on the eleventh!

level 27, gonna come back to this game, giving me a headache!

Edit: all 40 done, level 38 was a pain..... :
      bonus levels are pretty fun.
      Last edited by Timdogg; 03-16-2011, 04:21:51.

Comment

This is fun. But I'm only on level 3.

Comment

With right click you can disable shadows, perhaps, it works better.
          But my PC / browser got stuck on level 5. And I also found no button to press neither anyway to start the jumper. But maybe it was my PC.

Comment

Hi bip!

Well, for the jumper thingy, you have to click ON the jumper arrow (click and hold, then move your mouse) to adjust the angle and stretch the arrow or shrink it for the desired strength. You will see cannons soon, too, and the work the same way. Once you have those set how you want them, click START in the top right corner of the game. Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
            X