Terror for Treasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror for Treasure

Terror for Treasure is a point and click type escape the room game.
    Three kids dare each other to visit a spooky house. One bravely accepts this challenge, however the door is locked behind him. Visit the different rooms in the house, interact with the objects, pick up the essential objects to use to gain a key to the final door. Objects can be combined with each other by dragging them onto each other, so think logically. When the door locks on you, a trigger is started that starts the collapse of the house. Make sure you escape in time.

Terror for Treasure

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Last edited by tipper75; 03-16-2011, 13:37:18. Reason: Added spoiler notes.

Out, pretty easy.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

out
      but still had

Comment

The bugs made this game kinda fun

Comment

Strange one!

Comment

hmm.. rooms back like they were? odd - did it restart because I was slow? I was out of the room for a bit.
            restarted as I found matches again but out of inventory when I left the room.
            First time went in dinning room then den but that was all I could do. Second time in kitchen, and den but couldn't get in diningroom. Odd. rats!
            Playing in IE. one more restart - maybe den, dining, kitchen order? nope - couldn't go in kitchen or upstairs .. and matches makes things crumble ..
            hanging it up for now. Never got upstairs in any of the tries.
            Odd - in another area after using two keys .. I played a bit longer ..
            Out - but very flusterating game.
            Last edited by NannaJoy; 03-16-2011, 19:12:02.

Comment

Same thing happened to me too NannaJoy... key that appeared and disappeared, in and out of random rooms.. Looked fun otherwise!

Tried again... never made it into the kitchen, but found a bedroom and a 'study'! Got out too! Still had a fishing pole. ??
              Last edited by SueJ999; 03-16-2011, 18:54:39.

Comment

i laughed when i saw the names chris and adam because those are the names of my best freind and i lol
                sigpic
                Hugs make a great gift
                One size fits all

Comment

Weird game. Keep finding things that I've already used.
                  Stuck with mouse running around with a key, hammer and fishing pole.
                  I need cheese!!!!!
                  Found kitchen and got some more items now.
                  Not sure what I did but I can't get in the dining room again and I also can't go upstairs anymore.
                  Very much done with this game
                  From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X