Adventures on GamersHood Planet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventures on GamersHood Planet

<<This is a thread about our interactive adventures on GamersHood Planet.

Special Rules:
    This thread is special and is created in an interactive manner upon agreement. This means that it is clear who will post next until a story has finished. Please do not post spontaneously in this thread.
    If you would like to post here, you need a co-author (a partner), and get an agreement in Chit Chat thread. Sometimes you might be asked to wait until a story has finished, or even to wait until a pair of posters who already have an agreement finish their story.
    The stories have to do with our lives and roles on GamersHood Planet.
    Spam, posts with aggressive contents and inappropriate posts will be deleted.
    Mistery>>

EDIT: Please post your comments about the stories/chapters here: http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3327

oh alright mistery. but the...RIDDLER!!!! only goes by wikipedia, and nothing else!
    I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

.... and misses a lot

Comment

ouch lol
      the...RIDDLER!!!! takes a body blow from mistery the evil doer masquerading (spelling?) as a kind moderator...what'll happen next? tune in for the next episode!

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel
        ouch lol
        the...RIDDLER!!!! takes a body blow from mistery the evil doer masquerading (spelling?) as a kind moderator...what'll happen next? tune in for the next episode!

First training phase:

Then the final match:

To see what happens next, don't miss the next episode.

Comment

the...RIDDLER!!!! has been beaten badly, but he still holds the trump card. he knows mistery's secret identity!!! to find out what happens next... lol you know the drill

Comment

the...RIDDLER!!!! has been beaten badly, but he still holds the trump card. he knows mistery's secret identity!!! to find out what happens next... lol you know the drill
            Sammy (pardon... the RIDDLER!!!!) goes to the local newspaper and gives them a photo of real Mistery, so on the next day it is published:

How the readers react, see in the next episode.

Comment

hey mistery congrats on being MOTD over on nordinho

Every reader who sees this picture starts vomiting uncontrollably, it is so ugly its making people sick. It is then that the...RIDDLER!!!! realizes he has played right into the evil-doing hands of mistery. find out what he did next on the next episode.

Comment

hey mistery congrats on being MOTD over on nordinho

Every reader who sees this picture starts vomiting uncontrollably, it is so ugly its making people sick. It is then that the...RIDDLER!!!! realizes he has played right into the evil-doing hands of mistery. find out what he did next on the next episode.
                OMG, didn't realize I was MOTD, thanks for telling me

The RIDDLER!!!! tried to heal all the sick people. Meanwhile Mistery entered secretly the apartment of the RIDDLER!!!! and found a safe.
                Unfortunately it was closed.

*Mistery thinks very hard on how to open the safe * and cut....

Can Mistery open the safe? And if yes, what is hidden in there? Don't miss the next episode!

Comment

This Chat seems to be just like my old 70 TV shows except its (Same bat time, same bat channel.)
                  Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                  "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

yeah - I think you should open a new thread,
                    RIDDLER vs MISTERY

It'll be the same as watching TV!! lol

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
                      OMG, didn't realize I was MOTD, thanks for telling me

The RIDDLER!!!! tried to heal all the sick people. Meanwhile Mistery entered secretly the apartment of the RIDDLER!!!! and found a safe.
                      Unfortunately it was closed.

*Mistery thinks very hard on how to open the safe * and cut....

Can Mistery open the safe? And if yes, what is hidden in there? Don't miss the next episode!
                      Mistery suddenly notices the letters she quickly realizes that they mean
                      18 05 13. she unlocks the safe and looks whats inside. she cant believe what she's seeing its...

you know whats coming next episode

Comment

Mistery suddenly notices the letters she quickly realizes that they mean
                        18 05 13. she unlocks the safe and looks whats inside. she cant believe what she's seeing its...

you know whats coming next episode
                        Bye Darknight

She sees a huge collection of papers. As she takes a closer look, she realizes that the RIDDLER!!!! has printed out every page of Wikipedia for the case that the server goes down.
                        Mistery faints of shock.

To be continued....

Comment

I can't wait to read what happened next.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Yes, the...RIDDLER!!!! has been proven . . . a fraud! He suddenly falls to his knees. He knows his terrible secret has been released! Now he and Mistery are both out of commission. What'll happen next? Will either of them ever recover?

Find out next time.

Comment

Yes, the...RIDDLER!!!! has been proven . . . a fraud! He suddenly falls to his knees. He knows his terrible secret has been released! Now he and Mistery are both out of commission. What'll happen next? Will either of them ever recover?

Find out next time.

*wonders what Sam smoked before he posted this* Hmmm. . . I have the weirdest sensation that this is all gonna go to some new thread that Sam will make and eventually, and it'll become the next big hit in the General Chat area. . .
                              I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X