Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still not working
    and i put 2 instead of 1

i don't like this: some pics are missing from levels, now answer don't working
    be more careful at levels creation CuteGirl

PS: it seems that freewebs deleted all pages from thegreatbigquiz2 folder, so level 13-17 are no longer available
    Last edited by MishuAnubis; 02-14-2011, 13:05:42.

Comment

Originally posted by MishuAnubis View Post
      PS: it seems that freewebs deleted all pages from thegreatbigquiz2 folder, so level 13-17 are no longer available
      Yes, I came to the same conclusion.
      I will update the lead post to notify new players. Thanks Mishu.

As far for the missing pictures, i.e the one for level 12 is an external link
      http://www.astro.washington.edu/beck...llusion-37.gif
      This riddle was made back in 2005. Unless the creator keeps checking their riddle, it's always possible that riddle levels cannot be solved anymore at some point because web pages change or disappear or because Google does a reset what will give different search results.

Anyway, I am very sure this is the same pic as level 12 used to have
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Kinda random, but I decided to google the old username I used to use for everything when I was younger and found this post.
        I was 11 years old when I made this quiz. I remember slaving away at it for days then being so pleased when so many people started trying to do it on this post haha!!
        It's a shame freewebs seems to have closed sites down.

Anyway, thanks for the memories
        Once you have finnished reading this you would have realised you have just wasted 6 seconds of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by cutegirl7272 View Post
          Kinda random, but I decided to google the old username I used to use for everything when I was younger and found this post.
          I was 11 years old when I made this quiz. I remember slaving away at it for days then being so pleased when so many people started trying to do it on this post haha!!
          It's a shame freewebs seems to have closed sites down.

Anyway, thanks for the memories
          Welcome back I guess

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Hi cutegirl7272,

seems to many people have played your riddle and you exceeded bandwidth.....maybe you could unfreeze it.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
            X