This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kryptos

Disclaimer: GamersHood will not supply any member with the "cash prize" the creators claim. GamersHood will make no guarantee of its payment. GamersHood is not, in any way, affiliated with the game creator(s). Please note that the game begins on April 24th as stated in their rules.

(riddle)

Free online puzzle challenge, utilizing knowledge of history and puzzle solving skills.

Enjoy!

http://thekryptos.com/invite/

DO NOT POST SOLUTIONS. GIVE HINTS ONLY!

USE SPOILER TAGS TO GIVE HINTS AND TO COVER PARTS THAT COULD SPOIL ANY PART OF THE RIDDLE TO OTHERS.

This is how you make spoilers
    [spoiler=title]spoiler text here[/spoiler]

You can practice spoilers Here
    Last edited by tipper75; 04-02-2011, 18:23:38. Reason: Add disclaimer

I enjoyed 1st clue to solve. I was quite amazed at how fast I solved it. possibly within an hour or 2 and that is a record even for myself especially when you only get 3 guesses and if all 3 are wrong then you have to w8 7hrs to answer again.. Cant wait for the next clue to unlock which will be in 12 hours. and I'm rearing to go.
    sigpic

Comment

me too!! I got the first one, on my third guess hahahahah.. so close! although I've refered 2 people . so if i refer one more I'd get unlimited guesses.. so if i need to i'll get more people

Comment

Yes I got mine on my last guess too. Pity all those that have to wait about 7-8 horus to guess again and yes I just need one more friend to get unlimited guesses too.
        sigpic

Comment

this is amazing i ahve alot of friends to able me good guesses..

Comment

The link seems to be broken, please let me know if it's fixed and i'll move the thread back

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

Working...
            X