Bela Kovacs and the Trail of Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bela Kovacs and the Trail of Blood

Bela Kovacs and the Trail of Blood is another point and click investigation-adventure game developed by extropisgames. "Murder, mystique, melancholy. Film Noire investigation in Eastern-Europe. You know them well. The eyes watching from the shadows. Fingernails scratching in the attic. The monsters under your bed, ghosts in the closet. A secret. All of them are real.

WARNING!
    May not be suitable for children.

http://extropiagames.com/bela-kovacs-trail-of-blood/

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Fun game.

Where to find the

Just keep guessing. It changes with every game.
    Last edited by Purp; 04-07-2011, 04:50:37.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

@Purp

I guessed

Comment

The computer will let you know. Just

As an aside, this game reminded me of the Bow Street series of games. Excellent graphics and story.

Comment

It is excellent! Reminds me of that game from Poland last year. I'm going to have to work on this one a bit at a time, I think. I'm stuck in the old warehouse now and it's getting late. I hope it has a save function!
          POP! Found the last clue. Can't stop now!
          Last edited by GrannyPeggy; 04-07-2011, 06:10:37.
          Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
          sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

Need one more for first chapter. Got it - thought I had been all over that area!

Broke for lunch of baby back ribs and sides - yum. Hubby got them - celebrating another year of living in wedlock*grin*
            Last edited by NannaJoy; 04-07-2011, 18:57:07.

Comment

NannaJoy, if you're still playing, we can tag off each other! Yay! A live game!

I found out it doesn't save, but you can pick the chapter you finished last and fast-click thru to where you were.

I caught up to Ch 4.
              And out...that was a quick ending! Can't wait for the continuation.
              Last edited by GrannyPeggy; 04-07-2011, 19:40:42.
              sigpic

Comment

I went to check email and IE announced it was not working .. I kept waiting for it to get going which is sometimes does. Nothing - so porch break .. still nothing. So closed and opted for opening all programs like it was. But of course, my game is back at the start. Nice to know I can start at chapter 2 .. and see about getting into the computer again.
                and on to 3rd chapter. What good eyes I have evidently since I see fingerprints. BUT that 10th one is hiding from me. .. could have sworn I'd clicked there before.
                Grr! Where is the lemon juice?
                says "that's right" when I pick up shaker. Maybe need a glass? figured that out - I'm slow.
                On to next level but had to break for dinner. A habit around here. Got to distract the guard .. my current issue.
                Or make door very quiet? Need a nudge!

Thanks Peggy - now I know what I'm missing. Off to hunt.
                Must be a pixel or that guy is sitting on mine! Time to do hubby's eye drops.
                back - and item was already in my item area. just hard to see.
                Passed the door that needed a code.
                and done - with a "to be cont." message. Nice one.
                Last edited by NannaJoy; 04-08-2011, 02:41:19.

Comment

@NJ~do you have the
                  sigpic

Comment

Help, I've got to a door with a 4 number code and can't get through! Any hints?

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Comment

@ Rich--
                      to Gamershood, Rich.

Comment

Very nice game! Thanks for the help on the code for the door (only place I had a few problems). Can't wait for the "... to be continued"!

Comment

Working...
                        X