Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall we go into GamersHood past????

Mar 30, 2005

Looks unique doesn't it. I can't believe I still have this picture.

<<This thread is to talk about those "good old times" and add your memories and pictures if you have any.
    Please do not use this thread for chatting in general. Thank you
    Mistery>>
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Eternal Becky; 10-11-2006, 15:46:58.
    Make Money Fast And Free

Thanks Smartypants for the image
    Ohh the good old days on GamersHood. I do miss them. Well how did I join GamersHood? This was in June 2005 I guess. I was looking for room escape games and I got this site while searching for games. The first game I played on GamersHood was "Noob's Room" and I joined GamersHood while playing the Arcane series. I still know my very first post as an unregistered. I still have a good laugh when I see it. During the time when I came to the forums there weren't a lot of games. Thanks to GamerHood for this wonderful site
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

your welcome becky
      Make Money Fast And Free

Comment

I bet nobody remembers this....
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Eternal Becky; 10-11-2006, 15:56:34.
        Make Money Fast And Free

Comment

OMG I have never seen this one before How many old images do you have Smartypants
          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
          we grow old because we stop playing games"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Becky
            OMG I have never seen this one before How many old images do you have Smartypants
            only time will tell, hehehe
            Make Money Fast And Free

Comment

i joined when the new style was out i think...4 about a week cos everybody was talkin about it
              An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
              the kids were nothing to look at either

"Spys sapping my sentry!" (I love Team Fortress)

Comment

I wonder what the admin will say when he sees this again. And he thought it was gone forever, boy, will he be wrong.
                Make Money Fast And Free

Comment

hey smarty pants how did u get those pics?

Comment

I got them when i was here.
                    Make Money Fast And Free

Comment

they take forever to load though

Comment

Cool thread Those 'good old days' only 6 months back.. I came here while searching for a room escape game, just like Becky. I found one, played it, and came back every once in a while. After that I haven't been here for about 4 months i think, then I got here again and after a while I thought: This site is really cool! So i registered and got a bit addicted. Suddenly I found a post where some moderator (i think it was Becky) mentioned the chit-chat thread to someone who was chit-chatting in a game-thread. So I clicked it and tadaah: General Chat! A whole new world opened for me haha. Everyone just accepted me and I really felt like I was part of the group, that's why I kept coming back. I think it's because at school, me and my friends always get left out by the populair group, not that i care, but sometimes i kinda wish i knew what it was all about that they were laughing about (for example), here on Gamershood I &#225;m part of that group (i hope)Sometimes I've thought: No, this isn't good, getting addicted to this site. And I tried to stay away.. Obviously it didn't work and I'm glad it didn't because I've had some great times here and I'm sure there will be even more! (I'm really looking forward to celebrating my birthday in here, because it's Lilliput's birthday too!)

THANK YOU GAMERSHOOD (rofl)
                        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Originally posted by Vault
                          they take forever to load though
                          thats weird. I didn't take any time for me, and I have dialup
                          Make Money Fast And Free

Comment

Smartypants, there seemed to be some problems not only for me but others aswell, so they are uploaded now as attachment (I think by Becky)
                            Thanks for the great pictures

Comment

Talking of gamershood pictures, has anyone tried searching 'Gamershood' in google images.
                              This is the first image shown

lol, I know it wasn't too long ago - but it is one of my first memories of general chat, and 2 results later we get a fuller version

it makes me laugh to think that is the first thing that is pulled up. Go bige!!

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

Working...
                              X