X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that was pretty funny, later on i came along as a white flying horse
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

These are really funny!!! I never saw the site when it looked like that, Smartypants! I have been coming here for probably about 1 year as a Guest. Eventually I signed up and have been having fun every since then!! Discovered the Chat forums in August or beginning of September this year!

Comment

i was a guest 4 a week

Comment

i was never a guest
          An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
          the kids were nothing to look at either

"Spys sapping my sentry!" (I love Team Fortress)

Comment

i was never a guest

when i found gamershood it was the old version
            Live in virtue no desire.
            And in the grave an angels' choir.
            You look to heaven, wonder why.
            No one can see them in the sky.
            Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

Lol, I found GH forums before the GH game pages. I just googled, looking for help with a game, I thought it was attic escape, and I found the hint I needed in a thread. Some days later I ended up again at the GH forums and since then I came back for help when I was stuck with games. The games I downloaded still from nitro59. But then the day came that I couldn’t find the answer for a specific problem, so I had to ask for help and there was Mystery. However I already spotted her. Later I found the pets/animal thread in general chat and discovered a new world with nice and particular crazy people and stayed (still as a guest ). The real reason to sign up as a member was because I couldn’t attach images. So OneBun said why you don't become and member and so I did and now you are stuck with me.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I remember when it looked it did on the first page - I've been here forever, well before I registered - I don't even know when I registered but will once I post this - LOL

Comment

When I came to GamersHood I've been many time only on the GH game pages, then I found the forums and I've been a guest for some time...then I decided to register because of a riddle, and maybe I've been one or two months only posting on the "FREE ONLINE & OFFLINE GAMES" thread... One day I clicked on OneBun's posts and found that she posted on "Pets/Animals" thread (just like it happened with Adventure ) and then I started talking on General Chat...
                  Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Yeah the pets/animals thread has committed us.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I was here long after the new layout I think. So the "good old days" dont really apply to me.

Comment

Me too I found this page and shortly afterwards became a member I ahve no guest posts. I haven't been here real long though

A Little Ferret Thief
                        OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                        Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                        OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                        My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                        Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

Me neither. There isn't really much to say about how I got here... I got hooked up by Zox less than a week ago, so...

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

Since the bandwagon of Bige is posted in this thread, I think we can’t leave out the bandwagons with which it all started.

MEGADOOMER’s aka Bread’s bandwagon 1
                            http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ndwagon0gu.jpg

MEGADOOMER’s aka Bread’s bandwagon 2
                            http://img455.imageshack.us/my.php?i...dwagon24qq.jpg

MEGADOOMER’s aka Bread’s bandwagon 3
                            http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?im...dwagon3mn8.jpg

For who likes to read the development around it, it all started here:
                            http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...t=1787&page=89

(The balloon tail conversation still makes me ROFL )
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I joined Gamershood like this: I searched for a clubpenguin forum and I founded Gamershood. I liked it and register. It was on december 2006.
                              Very good forums! Keep it up, admin A.K.A. Gamershood!

Comment

I remember that i was looking for Roleplaying games. Google then came up whit this site. I first played a few games. Then i forgot about it.
                                A few months later i found it again. And since then i'm going to this site everyday .

Comment

Working...
                                X