Little Room Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Room Puzzle

Little Room Puzzle is another escape the room type game by Gamershood. Gather items and solve different puzzles in order to escape. Good luck!

Play Little Room Puzzle

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

muhahaahaaaaa....

I always have a heck of a time with the number puzzle, took me about 10 minutes this time switching numbers around. For those of you who have a hard time with it, here is some help

......and out!
    Last edited by tarajean81; 04-14-2011, 18:25:08.

Comment

Another great one. Thanks for disco music!

Comment

what's in the coffee? trying to figure out the flower - one would think that is simple.
        ARGH! Eyes are heavy. Didn't sleep well. Maybe after a nap I'll see that.

Well, nap didn't help.
        Perhaps the color on my monitor is out of kilter
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 04-15-2011, 03:45:32.

Comment

The flower is slightly different shades of something else in the room of a basically round shape

and I finally found a hidden view in the first scene. I thought I searched everywhere!
          Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
          sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

Good game as always GH! Glad to have the disco music back too!

Comment

@tarajean: the number puzzles are easy for me, I have had always problems with the picture puzzles (and need 30 minutes and don't succeed). I solved them three times and after some frustrating games, I don't play these anymore. The pictures looked right to me, but wasn't.

Comment

I agree with bip,,,,will have to avoid these games in the future just out of sheer frustration with the picture puzzle...also the flower puzzle puzzles me.. cannot figure it out.

Comment

Thanks Carts, nice game, but that jigsaw puzzle, oh my eyes

@jgarrah, see post five for a clue for the flower.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Out only with help for sudoku, pic puzzle was a pain once again!

Comment

I always enlarge the picture puzzle as far as possible, and sometimes resort to flipping each piece 4x to make it work. AAARRRGGHHHH!
                      Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
                      sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

the flower clue I got, but the colors are different and I've tried so many and they don't work...I finally did get the picture puzzle. I may never finish this one...

Comment

I think

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Love these but the picture puzzle and flower clue were toooo aggravating ...

enjoy life

Comment

Finally out... Needed a lil help with the sudoku this time around. Real nemesis was the picture puzzle... gah! Still great game over all. Yay Disco!

Comment

Working...
                              X