No announcement yet.

The Second Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got through Take My Liberty and the Square Table, thank you adventure. Now stuck on You Forget So Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by ReginaPhalangie View Post
      Stuck on Catch The Incorrect.. Got some hints from TFD and figured out a few things but still can't seem to get to the answer! help please..
      Me and my friend used an anagram for that. Find what's wrong, and gather them to an anagram

Comment

• stuck again! Child's Play.. wrote down the names of the shapes and colors but that got me nowhere.. need help again please

Comment

• Originally posted by ReginaPhalangie View Post
          stuck again! Child's Play.. wrote down the names of the shapes and colors but that got me nowhere.. need help again please
          Have you gotten the egg page yet? That may give you a small hint

Comment

• haven't gotten the egg but asked for a hint and got one, didn't get me much further.. if i'm supposed to know the name of this game to get it then i never will

Comment

• You don't need know the name of the game, found that put the hard way. But the egg page is pretty easy to find. I sent you a PM

Comment

• Any help on You Forget So Easy? I just don't know what the letters and numbers in the corners mean. I have two egg pages

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterOfAngels View Post
                  Any help on You Forget So Easy? I just don't know what the letters and numbers in the corners mean. I have two egg pages
                  I've answered your PM, but I leave some hints for any others who get stuck
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I AM GOING CRAZY, I'm pretty sure I have all the egg pages

I know what the flower means
                    I know what battle it was and the war that battle was in
                    I know what the title means.

HAAALLLLPPP!!! I'm about to throw my computer out of a window and onto the freeway.

Why do I forget So Easy?!
                    Last edited by MasterOfAngels; 06-29-2015, 21:28:31. Reason: Why Do I Forget So Easy?!

Comment

• Ok I got a new computer and still nothing I'm praying that people still look at this thread

Comment

• OK I'm sorry, but I'm quite mad now. I've been on You Forget So Easy for 10 months now and it's making me angry. I know no one looks at this thread anymore, but in case someone does, I need help. Any help is appreciated.

Just so you know I do know what it's asking me for, Whose ****? And I know all the names, but for the life of me I can't figure this out. Maybe I need to rethink because I'm overthinking this, but I'm kind of mad and trying "Pickles" as my answer.

Comment

• I can't seem to reach the website for this game... is the site dead or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by randomperson123 View Post
                            I can't seem to reach the website for this game... is the site dead or something?
                            I contacted the creator and will post the answer here. Maybe the they are just doing something on the servers.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                            X