Sneaky Jungle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaky Jungle

Sneaky Jungle will take you deep in the jungle for a new adventure! You have been chosen to search for the mystic Ju-Ju beads. A local has claimed the beads are hidden somewhere deep within the jungle. These beads are said to be very powerful so you must find them before they fall into the wrong hands. Good luck and have fun!

Play here!

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Hand me a machete, I am going in...

I'll have to come back later I was so close. Nice game, thank you selfdefiant!

PS: My slingshot became a "shovel" after I used it

And I just won a vacation at the beach. Nice new features!

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

I started and have a NEED list started. The dog has taken up a postion just outside my den as he knows I'll soon be letting him out back. Looking for a strong person to move something for me or a bulldozer .. probably will not finish tonight. Made it up to 15 on the right.
      I'm back tracking now.

The doggie? hmm.. I did Bailey has been out.
      I've been back and I'm missing stuff evidently. Maybe in the morning when I'm more awake.
      Last edited by NannaJoy; 04-29-2011, 04:56:08.

Comment

LOL, probably not if you want to do it by yourself. I lost two hours of my life to this game The big rocks get removed near the end. I can tell you that you do not need to look for lighter fluid. Take care of the doggie, and good luck

Comment

aaargggghhh ... all that time and couldn't get order of magic stones ... tried all ways .... give up

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
            aaargggghhh ... all that time and couldn't get order of magic stones ... tried all ways .... give up
            That last part had me for ever, it seemed

Comment

I have a scroll and a machete... one red gem placed. completely stuck :/

Comment

Originally posted by mattfca View Post
                I have a scroll and a machete... one red gem placed. completely stuck :/

Comment

I have that one. And I had to start over. Didn't get back in time? Not sure why it didn't save. Hmm.. looking for gold one now. Found!
                  Progress - in area 24. EDIT - need silver key and a candle on table is not lit. Guess time to back track and take a dip.
                  Did that .. and a nap is calling again.
                  EDIT: napped, dressed, out to eat with extended family, visited here for awhile, and now back to game. It didn't save. I'm almost back to where I was. Meanwhile I've a puzzle in 25 and one in 17 that I've not solved. AC on - windows open. Hmm.. another puzzle. Thought I would mention in case help comes by.
                  EDIT: missing one red ruby. Did puzzles. Not sure sure about note with names on it .. after midnight and I'm fading. Maybe just leave on Menu all night.
                  Yes got the one will cliff diving *grin* Thanks sweet Tipper.
                  I'm off to bed.
                  Last edited by NannaJoy; 05-01-2011, 05:17:20.

Comment

Did you find anything while swimming? That was a hard one. Message me if you want

Comment

i don´t like the new "feature" with the hidden key´s...

anyway...i´m out...but a little bit confused cause i don´t needed the seeds i´ve found
                      Last edited by huggy; 05-01-2011, 10:14:25.

Comment

Huggy, you needed the seeds for the slingshot It will not work with out them.

Comment

mainly review for me.
                          A/C? room 10. tried some tools. candle 35. also need silver key. paper in 25. Need one more red stone.
                          Have red, blue yellow magic stones.
                          Looking for a place to dig ..

really moved along after that find. now to see if I have the colors in the right order. I am of the opinion that I'm wired differently as I often find myself going "what?!!" and scratching my head.
                          Placed .. see nothing jumping out at me. Need to take a break. Then guess I'll look around to see if something has changed. Expected something to happen right away.

1 hr 2min. 50 coins. Tah-dah. Had them backwards.
                          Last edited by NannaJoy; 05-02-2011, 03:58:44.

Comment

Working...
                          X